DEYANIRA ~ 19

KENDRA THORA D'ANDREAPOINT OF VIEW

POINT OF VIEW

Flashback Pt 2...

“ Yes, fuck me Duke”

“ Your wish is my command”

He had pinned both my hands against the bed, securing them with his one hand. He was remarkably strong,for me not to be able to break free. His other hand was holding up my thigh against his waist.

My hand was around his neck, my other hand he had directed me to grab his crotch through his briefs.I was left in my under wear and bra, he was only left in his white Calvin Klein lowrise
trunks.

He went and bit my neck, then went further down leaving wet kisses on my thighs. He parted them and pulled my underwear down. Just when his wet lips kissed my clit, my body moved.

He worked me down there, the wetness and the softness of it made me more wet. The licking and sucking against my clit, I grabbed a handful of his dreads and pinned him more against my coochie as I started to lose my breath.

It felt really good, the best muffling I've ever got. I forced through and placed my leg high up his shoulder, as he continued.

He came back up and placed his hand on my neck lifting my head up a little and pinning it back to the wall. He came on with dirty kissing. I forced my hand deep inside his briefs, he

Broke the kiss and moaned at my hand touching his crotch. He bit his lower lip and moaned, his deep moan turned me on more..

He went on to remove my bra and massaged my breast then pinched my nipples a bit. He moved from me and dragged the chair that was
next to us, he turned me around.

Placed my leg on the chair, I was facing the wall, he spanked and squeezed my ass. He took off his briefs and then got closer, he slid his di*ck in.

( A/n: I'm too young for this and I tried even though I'm a virgin. Don't spread hate!!)

------

“ It's all your fault!!" I yelled at Duke. He was making me angry and the fact that he was calm was making me angrier.

“ You were the one that decided to have sex with me. I didn't rape you" he does have a point but I wasn't going to admit it.

“ I'm only 15!! I can't look after a child when I'm a child myself”

" Well you should've reminded me to use protection”

“ You are older than me so you were supposed to remember that” I argued.

“ Don't pin this on me love. We both are at fault because we forgot to use protection”

“ Should I arbot it? I'm scared to raise a child.”

“ Stop referring to my sperm as it, and no you are not arboting my child. We are going to raise him oe her together”

“ You can't tell me what to do!!” I snarled at him.

“ Don't talk to me like that my love. I kill people for a living and I'm not afraid to kill you "

“ I kill people too dickhead. Don't flatter yourself" I said with an eye roll.

“  Aaaah!! I would have never guessed. Like they say, don't judge a book by its cover” he mocked.

“ Fuck off Duke” I said giving him the middle finger.

All this arguing kind of calmed me down. I still don't know how I'm going to raise a baby when I raised myself. I don't have a mother figure to look up to because my mother decided it was ok to send me away so that I wouldn't be involved in the Mafia.

“ Don't worry about it Thora, we will make great parents”

" How are you so calm about it?" I asked suspicious of him.

He gave me a wide grin before answering, “ I've always wanted to be a father but not with a fifteen year old”

“ One day the headline will say 'Baby Momma killed her Baby Daddy'” I threatened.

" You are sexy and cute when you are mad”

“ Get out Duke, we will discuss this tomorrow. For now I don't want to see your ugly face”

“ Bye babe” he said. He kissed my cheek and walked out.

Maybe I will make a great mom.

Who knows?

Sorry for not updating sooner

Sorry for not updating sooner. I had to study for a test which I wrote today by the way. Thank you for all the votes and reads. I really appreciate it.

Love, Shantelle