☆Chapter 48☆

Mulai dari awal

Okay this worked out way better than I expected-

"So if I ask Jungmei for a kiss now and she says yes than I can do it infront of you?"

Spoke too soon...

------------------------------

"Ahhh sleep how I missed you" I fall down on my bed now dressed in comfortable sleepwear as I snuggle up into the blanket.

After the whole day of either awkwardness or big news I definitely think sleep is needed. After our discussion earlier we all just talked a bit more before we all just relaxed because any more talking of the topic before they talked was really not the best idea especially the kiss-hungry Jungkook and Taehyung.

Definitely happy they stopped asking after the 5th time

That was how the time passed by and how Namjoon also filled me with more information of me going in to work when the message from our manager came switching up the schedules a bit. Bad news is that I have to go work tomorrow but thankfully it's just a vocal practice which I actually need after all this time. A few unhappy grumbles from the guys followed when Namjoon told them the schedule but in the end it would all be worth it right?

After that, time passed by fast and before I realised it was already late at night. Dinner went by so fast and preparations to get up early in the morning to go to work was also done fast. So for the first time it's literally all of us going to work instead of Jungkook or me staying home which weirdly feels nice but also strange.

And here I joked about me joining the group! If only I knew I already 'joined'.

Before I could even blink it was already night and since we didn't want any more trouble with being sleep deprived it was easy to say we all went to bed as soon as Yoongi stood up to go to his room first.

I sigh turning around in my bed as I now stare at the wall pursing my lips trying to focus on a certain thought that sticks to my mind but feels slightly blank if I try too hard to think of it.

Am I forgetting something?

My thoughts get interrupted by a soft knock on my door making me turn on my other side again as I look at the door. I frown lightly wondering who is at the door when everyone already went to bed but my guessing quickly ends as the soft voice comes from behind the door.

"Hey Mei-ah are you sleeping?"

I blink confused before sitting up in my bed. He was definitely not the one I would expect to be standing at my door at night.

Not like I would expect anyone- nevermind!

"I'm awake, you can come in if you want?" I say confused and a few seconds follow before my door gets open softly as he moves inside of the room before closing the door behind him. I smile slightly as I only see the back of him and his light hair looks like fluffy cotton candy before he turns around and I'm met with a soft smile on his heart shaped lips.

"Hi Hoseok, did you need something or have something to ask me?" I ask as I cross my legs sitting more straighter on my bed as I watch the smile on his face turn shy.

"Um actually I just wanted to talk a bit, you know ask if you are okay with everything?" He comes a bit closer until he is a few feet away from my bed in a respectful distance.