Epilogue: Stars

"Apparently someone had Martha Stewart living in the basement." Jisung said, walking into the venue.

  Felix laughed softly and got down from the step ladder.

   "Martha Stewart, no. Panicking because the wedding is in three days, yes." Felix said.

  "Where is your husband to be?" Jisung asked.

    "With your husband."

    Jisung nodded.

   "So, why are you panicking?"

  Felix hummed and sat down with Jisung, "I'm getting married in three days. It is scary. I mean how did you do it?"

  "I threw up twenty minutes before Minho and I eloped. It is scary, but you know it is very amazing." Jisung told him.

    "Hyunjin chose the theme. Stars. I thought a beach wedding, but he made valid point."

   Jisung hummed and held Felix's hand.

  "You'll be amazing. The wedding will be perfect."

.

  "Stop freaking out, the wedding will be perfect." Minho stated, petting Dori.

  "I can't help it, last time he and I were engaged I screwed up." Hyunjin stated.

   "Well you two have been back together for 4 years now and nothing bad has happened yet."

  "Love the yet."

  Minho laughed softly and went over to the crib in the hotel room, to pick up the whining toddler.

   "Think of it like this. Marriage is like a toddler. It's a commitment. Just like toddlers, marriages require time and love. Are you ready for that?"

  Hyunjin pressed his lips together.

    "I am."

-

    Weddings were scary, but seeing Hyunjin looking at him with so much love, calmed Felix down so much.

    "Nessie, give uncle Junnie and uncle lixie the rings." Jisung said softly.

   The two year old handed the rings to Felix and Hyunjin.

   Felix and Hyunjin switched them after she handed them the rings.

  Hyunjin slid the ring on Felix's finger, loving the way it looked perfect next to the engagement ring.

   Felix did the same, he was happy to finally be married to the love of his life.

   -

   "I have known Felix and Hyunjin for well over a decade. I met Hyunjin first, he was a brat and we didn't exactly get along, sometime after I met Felix. He was cute and sweet and didn't really understand much of anything that was said to him unless he was talking with Chan or myself.

   Yet, so instantaneously Hyunjin and Felix clicked. Hyunjin was absolutely enamoured with Felix and Felix was a little clueless, but just as enamoured. Oftentimes we'd find them together playing around or sleeping in each other's arms. Before this gets too long, Hyunjin and Felix congratulations, and I hope to have some nieces and nephews." Jisung finished.

    "Oh, yes, kids. We are definitely going to have them." Felix stated

   Hyunjin nodded.

  "My turn!" Minho said, quickly getting on stage.

  "All I have to say, is that Hyunjin if you break Felix's heart again, I do have a relatively large airfryer with your name on it."

   "Yeah, that's not scary at all." Hyunjin muttered.

  "One last speech before we go on to the getting drunk and seeing the happy couple off." Chan said.

  "Felix and Hyunjin had been through a lot. First with the bumpy road to getting together, then with their interesting relationship, after that they broke up and it was heartbreaking. No one expected it.

   Six years we watched them pine for each other and it was kind of annoying. Finally, after years, they got back together and are happy, so Hyunjin, Felix, congratulations." Chan said.

    "This has been a great wedding." Felix said softly.

  Hyunjin nodded, "It has been and I am so happy to be married to you."

    "I love you till the end of time." Felix stated.

   "I love you till the end of time, Lixie." Hyunjin mumbled, kissing Felix softly.

-

   Epilogue <3