"...What is best..."

"I have to go home."

  "Why?"

  The fingers dancing across his skin softly stopped at his hip and squeezed lightly.

   The blond giggled and turned to lay on his back.

  "We can't keep doing this." Felix said.

  "Why not? It's only been a month." The brunet stated.

   Felix put a hand on the older's cheek.

  "Hyunjin, we agreed to be Just friends."

  Hyunjin hummed and grabbed Felix's hand and squeezed it lightly.

    "Technically speaking, we went from just friends to just friends with benefits."

  Felix laughed lightly.

   "We need to slow down, is all I am saying. Four months we went with just being friends and talking, then we got a little tipsy and got in bed together, then continued to do it. We need to cool it go back to how it was, then possibly if we can be just friends, we can figure something else out." Felix said.

   "Yeah, you're right. We should cool it for a little, but after tonight, yeah?"

  Felix smiled and leaned kissing Hyunjin.

  "Yeah, after tonight." Felix whispered as he kissed Hyunjin.

  Hyunjin hummed and kissed Felix back.

   -

  "You what?!"

  "I have been sleeping with Hyunjin for the past month, and we stopped last night."

   "I thought you two were just hanging out." Minho stated.

   "We were the first four months, then we got tipsy and got in bed, then continued for the month." Felix said.

   "Why did you not tell me sooner. At least me." Jisung said.

  "Because I was sleeping with my ex fiancée who cheated on me with one of our friends."

"Fiancée?!" Minho exclaimed.

  Felix sighed.

  "Okay, I'm not going through this again. Hyunjin and I were in fact engaged and we were going to get married in February, moving on, please." Felix stated.

  "Okay, well, Felix I really don't know. I mean you said it ended last night." Jisung said.

"Technically, yes, I told him we should cool it after last night and well early this morning."

   "Do you still love him?" Minho asked seriously.

  "I always have..." Felix answered.

  "Felix, as much as we aren't Hyunjin's biggest fans right now, you need to do what is best for you or what you want." Jisung told him.

  Felix pursed his lips.

  What is best for me?