Thirty-seven

Felix woke up to another warmth next to him.

  "I got here two hours ago…"

   "Why?" Felix muttered, feeling more than when he fell asleep five hours ago.

   "I ran out of guacamole." Hyunjin said with a chuckle.

  Felix hummed and hid further under his blanket.

   He just wanted to go back to sleep.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips.

"How long have you been sleeping?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "It doesn't matter." Felix mumbled.

  "How long?"

  "Five hours maybe."

   Hyunjin turned on his side to face Felix.

  "Sleeping all day isn't good, angel." Hyunjin said softly, lightly setting a hand on Felix's side.

  Felix blinked a couple times then pulled away from Hyunjin.

  "Please don't call me that…" Felix whispered.

  "I know what Skylar told you."

   "Then you know she's right. Hyunjin, we are trying to find something we had in the past and that isn't healthy."

Hyunjin sat up properly.

   "Do you actually believe that?" Hyunjin questioned.

  Felix's mouth opened a little, unsure what to say.

  "I love you, Felix."

  Just as fast as Felix was next to Hyunjin, was he at the end of the bed getting up.

  "You can't just say that." Felix stated, leaving the room.

   Hyunjin sighed and got up following the younger.

   "Why can't I say it?" Hyunjin questioned.

   Felix stopped and turned around to face Hyunjin.

  "Because it makes it real! Because it means that the month we were sleeping together, you felt something! Because it means that it isn't one-sided."

   Hyunjin's eyes widened a little.

   "What?"

The blond shook his head.

   "I should hate you. I should be angry at you. You broke my heart, slept with Shuhua, you called off our engagement, you… I should hate you and still be angry at you, but instead I love you and I am happy every time you call or text me." Felix said.

   The hurt Hyunjin a little.

   "Why don't you hate me then?"

   "Because I already did for a good few years and I got tired of it. Then I tried to ignore the fact that I still love you by getting into a relationship and he tried to get me to leave my friends and what I love doing."

  "What do you want to do, Felix? Do you want to try again?" Hyunjin asked.

   Felix took a deep breath.

  "I've wanted to for months, but I am scared that we'll end up in the same place we were in six years ago or at least a similar situation." Felix stated.

   "Felix, I made a mistake and I am so sorry about it, but I don't know what to say to make it right."

  "What could you say?"

  "I chose February 13th for our wedding because by the 14th we'd be on our honeymoon meaning we'd spend the day we had our first kiss together and alone. I call you angel because of your freckles, because their like stars.  I love you and I know that sometimes it isn't enough, but I am seriously hoping that is right now." Hyunjin said.

   Maybe, Felix was a little shocked.