"Back in time..."

"Honestly though, are you good?" The woman asked.

   The male hummed and swirled the remaining red liquid in his wine glass.

    "It feels nice to be back here, but I don't know we were gone for so long that I also feel out of place." Felix said.

   Shuhua nodded.

   "I get it. I still get like that after tours too."  She said.

   "Can I talk to you about something? I would go to Jisung or one of the guys or even Eden, but I don't know, they wouldn't look at it objectively." 

   "What's up?"

Felix pursed his lips.

   "Hyunjin..." Felix said.

   "What about him?" Shuhua asked.

  "This feels weird cause we've both have had some type of involvement with him."

  Shuhua shook her head and held Felix's hand, "Hey, we were friends before anything happened and yeah thing got messed up after the fact, but I am always your friend first."

   Felix nodded.

  "So, what has been going on with Hyunjin?" Shuhua questioned.

   "He's been commenting on my posts and it is weird because I know that Skylar still posts about him, because they are still having a thing." Felix said.

  "I don't see how he can be with her. She is so… rude and the things she's said about you, sometimes I wish wasn't raised correctly. Off topic though, yeah he has been commenting on a lot of your posts and been making a few of his own." Shuhua stated.

    "Hm? I haven't seen any. Well I saw I one."

  Shuhua pulled her phone out and nodded.

  "He's been making most of them on his private account."

   Shuhua handed Felix her phone.

Hyun.jin

❤️ 43 likes

❤️ 43 likes

   I miss him more than I thought I would.

  Felix read some of the comments from their friends.

   "Do you ever wonder what it would be like if he hadn't cheated?" The brunette asked.

   The younger hummed.

  "Well if things went as planned, we probably would have been married." Felix muttered.

   Shuhua's eyes widened.

  "What?"

    Felix sighed and set his wine glass down.

  "We planned a wedding, we were supposed to get married in February. We had planned to announce our relationship publicly in December." Felix told her.

  "Oh, Felix..."

  "As much I miss him and still love him, I really don't think I should think of getting back with him."

  Shuhua pursed her lips.

    I wish there was a way to go back in time...