"...things I regret..."

"Did you two actually talk?" Jisung asked, pulling his best friend away from the bar.

   "Yes, we did. We have decided to be just friends." Felix said.

   Jisung to say the least was surprised.

  "I don't forgive him just yet, but because it has been six years at some point I will."

    "As long as you know what is best for you."

  Felix nodded.

   He knew what was best for him… right?

.

  "Okay that is enough, Felix." Hyunjin said, taking away the youngers drink.

    The male whined and tried to reach for the almost empty cup, "But I'm not done."

   Hyunjin sighed. Over half the party was drunk or had left to their hotel rooms on the floors above.

   "Do you know how much you've had to drink?"

  "Less than youu!" Felix slurred

  "I switched to coffee after my third drink." Hyunjin stated.

   "Ohhhh, well lixie has had eight drinks! Lots of vodka. Soyeonie was supposed to cut lixie off after five, because after five Lixie is ready to go to someone's hotel room and not to sleep! To have naughty fun." The male Siad giggling.

  "Oh yeah?" Hyunjin asked, picking Felix up bridal style.

   "Yup! And let me tell you, lixie was ready to have some fun with Taeyong!"

   Hyunjin hummed. Felix sighed and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

    "I was so mad at you Hyunjinnie..." Felix muttered.

   "I know…" Hyunjin said softly.

   "Yet, I was still so ready to try to get passed it and marry you. Finally start a life with you.  Use those names in the corner of the notebook you gave me... I was ready for it all…"

    Hyunjin chewed on his bottom lip slightly. 

   "Sometimes I wished we never got together… it would have made things so much more easy… then I remember how much I love you and I never regret anything…" Felix whispered, drowsiness lacing his words.

   Hyunjin opened his hotel room door and entered, careful to close the door.

  He set Felix on the bed gently, then took the younger's shoes off and pulled the blanket.

   For a moment Hyunjin just looked at Felix, then ran his hand through the younger's hair.

   "There are so many things I wish I did differently, things I regret... I'm sorry I hurt you." Hyunjin said softly.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips.

  "I love you, angel." He whispered, then kissed Felix's forehead softly.