Twenty-one

"She blocked me." Hyunjin said.

  "I don't blame her." Yuqi stated.

"What?"

   "Hyunjin, think of it honestly, you and her hurt Felix a lot, but now she is one of his best friends. She doesn't want to see him hurt again."

  Hyunjin shook his head.

  "That doesn't mean that she has to block me, especially over Skylar." Hyunjin stated.

  Yuqi laughed a little, "No, I would definitely block you over her."

  "Why? She's a nice person."

  "Oh my... Hyunjin, what do you know about Skylar and Felix, and  them knowing each other?" Yuqi asked.

  "They don't know each other. I know that her brother Yoon knows him though."

   Yuqi covered her mouth slight with her hand and laughed a little.

  "She lies to everyone apparently. Hyunjin, Skylar and Felix know each other. They knew each before you knew her, however, their history isn't as good as the ones you have with them."

    "What does that mean?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "It means that maybe you should talk to your girlfriend or whatever she is to you about what she's done to Felix, because trust me when I say she has done some fucked up shit." Yuqi stated, collecting her things.

    "Where are you going.?"

  "Well, Skylar is coming over and I promised to meet Soyeon in the studio today, so I am leaving."

   Hyunjin nodded and waved slightly.

   Before Yuqi left, she stopped to tell Hyunjin something, "If she tries to change to subject to something like Jisung and Minho's wedding, she is trying to avoid the question or come up with a lie."

  Before Hyunjin could say anything Yuqi left.

-
Hyun.jin
Who exactly is Skylar Min to Felix?

Jisquirrel
Why are you asking me? Why not ask her?

Hyun.jin
Because I don't know if she'll tell me the truth.
You tell me the truth even if I don't want to know it.

Jisquirrel
She's a bully
Her and Felix met sometime before you and Felix got together and she just became Felix's worst nightmare.
Minho and I tried to convince him to tell you, to tell the company about her, but he didn't.
Instead they met in person and she found out about him liking and it pissed her off.
She was a fan or something I don't know.
I just know what Felix told which wasn't a lot.
I do know that the whole reason he was in the relationship with Jihyun was because he just wanted her to leave him alone.
But she didn't, so he started to ignore her and he got with you.
She got worse and Felix blocked her.

Hyun.jin
I have to go...
Bye.

-

    Twenty minutes Hyunjin sat there quietly until Skylar came in.

    "Hey." Skylar greeted leaning down and kissing Hyunjin.

  However she stopped when Hyunjin didn't kiss back.

  "Is something wrong?" She asked.

   "Do you know Felix?" Hyunjin questioned.

  The brunette's brows drew together and she shook her head.

  "Felix? Your ex? Is this because he's going to Jisung and Minho's wedding, speaking of what colour is your tie, so I can match it with my dress." Skylar said.

   "Skylar, do you know Felix?"

Skylar stood up straight and sighed.

   "Who told you?"

  Hyunjin shook his head and stood up.

   "I didn't want to believe you actually knew him." Hyunjin said.

   "Who told you I knew Felix?" Skylar questioned.

    "Yuqi told me."

   The woman clicked her tongue.

   "Of course."

  "What do you mean "of course", why would you lie to me about you knowing Felix?" Hyunjin asked.

   "You didn't need to know I had history with him." The brunette said.

   "It does when you are bad mouthing him, that I got from Shuhua."

  "Bad mouthing? What exactly do you think you know?"

  "I know enough. What the hell did you do to him?" Hyunjin asked.

  Skylar clicked her tongue.

  "We were friends first. Then I found out he liked you and I got upset and got mean. I said horrible things."

   "You bullied him."

  "Look, my brother may be having sex with Felix on a daily basis, but I really don't care, because I really don't like Felix and honestly there is no reason to it. Now as for me bullying him, that is true, but it really doesn't matter." Skylar stated.

   Hyunjin clenched his jaw.

  "Skylar, leave, now. Honestly, leave, I really don't want you here nor near me because I really don't like you." Hyunjin said.

  "I don't see why you are so annoyed considering what you did to him."

  Hyunjin pursed his lips.

  "How do you know about that?"

   "His birthday isn't the best password." The brunette stated.

   "Get out now, I mean it." Hyunjin stated.

   The woman smiled and grabbed her purse.

  "He'll never forgive you, you know. You cheated while engaged to him and with the marriage only months away, that is a broken heart you can't fix." Skylar stated.

Hyunjin bit his inner cheek, frustrated.

   Skylar hummed then left.

   The male let out a breath.

   Is she right?