"Engagement..."

"Baby, maybe, you should talk to him properly."

   "About what? He acussed me of cheating without even asking if it was true."

  Elijah sighed and pulled Felix down on the bed.

  "Didn't you do the same?" He asked.

"Difference he came home with hickies when the night prior he had none. I don't know where he got the notion of me cheating." Felix stated, picking up his ringing phone.

   "Hey, Soyeon." Felix answered.

  Elijah sighed.

   "Hey, Lix, has Hyunjin called you?" The woman asked.

  "Oh, yeah and we had a very fun talk."

  "Okay, so, uhm, he talked to Sunwoo."

  "Sunwoo, why would… I can't believe it, he thought I cheated on him with Sunwoo?!" Felix questioned.

  "Felix, he saw a message between you and Sunwoo and he thought you cheated, but he confirmed with Chan, Sunwoo, and even me that you weren't and he feels bad."  Soyeon said.

  Felix held his breath for a moment and then exhaled sharply.

  "Soyeon, if he wants to feel bad, fine, but I am done. I am done with him, I was happy, I was finally over the fact that my first love broke up with me, now the wounds opened right back up with the added hurt of know he knew what exactly he was doing.

  If he wanted feel bad for stuff then he should have felt bad six years ago when he did something stupid and when I called off the engagement." Just as fast as Felix said that last word, he covered his mouth.

  That wasn't supposed to slip out.

  "Engagement...?" Elijah questioned.

  "Felix..." Soyeon said softly.

   "I have to go, Soyeon. Don't… don't tell anyone, please… no one knew not even my family." Felix said.

  "I won't, I promise."

   Felix said a quick thank you and hung up.

    "You and him were engaged?" Elijah questioned.

   "Yeah, we were." Felix said.

    "Why didn't you tell me.? I mean you told me he was your first love, but not this? I feel like it is pretty important to know."

  "How? He's my ex."

   Elijah let out a breath, "Felix, it's pretty important, especially since I was just encouraging you to talk to him."

  "Okay? Your point?" Felix questioned.

  "My point is that you were engaged to the guy, that involves strong emotions." Elijah stated.

  "I'm not going to get into this. Hyunjin and I are over, and even if I had any feelings for him, I would never act on them due to the fact that he broke my heart, slept with one of my friends, accused me of cheating, and is currently having sexual relations with a girl who hates me and who probably wants me gone for dating him first." Felix said.

  "Is there anything else I should know about you relationship with him?"

  "Other than the fact that my relationship with him pre-dates you and is something that you don't need to worry about, no."

  "Felix, if you're not up front with me about your relationship with him then I can I know you don't still have feelings for him.?"  Elijah questioned.

   Felix shook his head, "Trust, you are supposed to trust me. Hyunjin isn't part of my life anymore and he is with someone."

   "You're in the same company as him! You see him."

"Yeah, we are on the same company but we don't see each other, and even if we did, it is part of the job, sometimes you just have to deal." Felix stated.

   "Fine, just fine..." Elijah muttered.

  "Elijah, what's wrong?"

   "I'm just a little annoyed. I mean you are always doing something for your fan or your always with Jisung and Minho. I just kind of wish you'd spend less time with them and more time with me, I am your boyfriend."

   Felix pursed his lips.

  "Right now, we are on tour, so you know it is difficult, but I'll try to spend more time with you." Felix said softly.

  "Good, because you're mine." Elijah stated, pulling Felix into his hold.

   Felix blinked a few time, feeling a little uncomfortable.

  It's nothing...