Hyunjin

"You did not just accuse Felix of cheating first." Chan said in disbelief.

    "Chan, he did, I saw the messages between him and Sunwoo." Hyunjin stated.

  "Hyunjin, what did the messages say?"

   The younger pulled his phone out and pulled up screenshots.

  Chan read through them and groaned.

  "Hyun..."

  "Hyung, he cheated first."

  Chan sighed.

  "Hyunjin, even if he did cheat, two wrongs, don't make a right."

  "If?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Yes, "if". Hyunjin, these are lyrics to a song Sunwoo was helping Felix write. He was probably asking for Sunwoo's opinions. I mean did you read anything other than this?" Chan asked.

  "How do you know it is even a song?"

  Chan was going to get gray hair faster than normal.

  "I was helping, I even have a demo." Chan said turning to his computer.

  A few seconds later Felix's voice rang softly from the speakers in the studio. The words from the text sung out softly. Hyunjin might've been feeling a little bad.

  "Felix and Sunwoo were never alone, I was always there. I mean  after the break up, Sunwoo was there for Felix as a shoulder to cry on and stuff, but as far as I know, they are still just friends." Chan told him.

  Hyunjin's mouth fell open.

  "I-I have to go..." He muttered quickly leaving.

   Leaving the building, he got in his car and called someone.

  "Hey, can we meet up? The café works... Yeah, see you in ten."

  Hyunjin hung up and sighed.

  Turning his car on he left and headed to the café.

   He couldn't stop replaying all that Felix said in his mind, as well as what Chan said.

   Once arrived at the café he was quick to enter and look for the brunet male.

  "Hyun." A voice called out.

   Hyunjin walked over to the younger and sat down.

"Hey, Sunwoo." Hyunjin said softly.

   "Hey, I already order if that is okay." Sunwoo said

  "Uh, yeah, I really just have a question."

  "Shoot."

   "Did you and Felix ever get together?" Hyunjin questioned.

  Sunwoo was slightly shocked, but still he answered.

  "No, I did like him at one point, but then I found out he was with you and I backed off. We were hanging out a bit for a while, but I was helping him with a song and Chan was always there. Why do you ask though?"

  Hyunjin sighed.

  "I thought Felix cheated on me with you..."

   "Dude, you got it all wrong. I was helping Lix with a song for you. I mean he asked a few people for help with it. Soyeon, Namjoon, uh, Jake, Yeonjun, Chan, Seohyeon (Katie), I mean he asked for input from a few people." Sunwoo said.

  Hyunjin pursed his lips and nodded.

-

Hyun.jin

❤️ 67 likes

❤️ 67 likes

  Do you ever have the overwhelming feeling of "I just fucked up?"

Foxy.innie y me?
hyun.jin u r the most memeable

Puppy.mini did you do something stupid?
hyun.jin yes

Soo_yeooon dude you like MESSED up
hyun.jin yup