Fifteen

"So why did you and Elijah break up?" Minho questioned.

   "Because manipulating me is like trying to get a cat to take a cold bath, unethical and dumb." Felix stated.

   "He tried to manipulate you?" Jisung questioned.

  "Oh yeah, and for a minute he almost had it, then he tried to bring Shuhua, Soyeon, Chan, and you guys into it, and for there I was like okay, I know what you are doing, you should leave right away." The youngest explained.

   "What was he trying to do?" Minho asked.

"He was trying to get me to stop doing this. Touring, making music, he was pretty insistent on me staying home and I am just not that."

   Minho and Jisung were a little surprised.

   "Okay, can we move on from my wonderful lovelife and to something else?" Felix questioned.

  "Right! Minho and I are going to to be doing a wedding in Korea after we are done here. It is going to be a relatively medium size thing.

  We are going to invite quite a few people, twice, itzy, idle, the boyz, you get the point. However, barring any feelings Minho and I have towards him, Hyunjin is invited and if he comes, he'll probably invite her."  Jisung told him.

  Felix nodded.

   "Not really my problem anymore.  He wants her fine, she may have been rude to me, but I'm over it." Felix said with a shrug.

   That may have been a lie. Felix knew full well he'd be jealous and that is on several years of loving Hyunjin and then being engaged.

   "Uncaring Felix, first time he's made an appearance when it comes to those two." Minho stated.

   "I stopped caring about what Areum thinks after I slept with her brother." Felix stated, eating more of his ice cream.

   Jisung and Minho's eyes widened in shock at what Felix said.

  "You slept with her brother?" Jisung questioned.

  "You guys honestly thought that only a week after Hyunjin and I broke up, I wouldn't be upset that she slept with him? Now, to be honest, I didn't just sleep with him to piss her off, I slept with him because he's nice and had previously shown interest in having a friends with benefits relationship with me, there was also that added bonus of pissing Hyunjin off, completely by accident by the way."

    "Wait, Hyunjin knew?" Minho asked.

  "Yep, he was over the morning after and her brother was still over. I didn't know Hyunjin was there and I walked Yoon to the door in his t-shirt and kissed him goodbye, Hyunjin was about thirty shades red of anger." Felix said.

   "So why didn't you date Yoon?" Minho asked.

  "Because, it wouldn't have been right, friends with benefits, fine. A real relationship, I couldn't do until this past year and obviously I chose wrong given by the fact that we just broke up." Felix stated.

    "Well, now that you aren't with Elijah anymore. Are you just going to the wedding alone?" Jisung asked.

  Felix shrugged, "Yoon and I are still really good friends, maybe I'll ask him to accompany me."

Jisung hummed

  That'll definitely be something...