"Just Friends..."

"Soyeonie, it's been too long!" Felix beamed, hugging the older.

    Soyeon chuckled and hugged Felix a little tigheter.

    "It has... So, how is everything?" She asked.

  Felix hummed, "For the past twenty minutes Minho and Jisung have been trying to get me to talk to Hyunjin, I've had two sex on the beaches both with two ounces of vodka instead of the 1.5 ounces."

  "So when should I cut you off?" Soyeon asked, taking a drink of her Gin and Tonic.

  "When I hit five. After five I'd probably go home with someone."

   The woman nodded.

   "How many drinks has Hyunjin had?"

  "Two boulevardiers with bourbon." Felix said.

  Soyeon hummed and crossed her legs as she sat down.

  "You need to talk to him." Soyeon stated with a chuckle.

   "Why?"

  "Because you know how many drinks he's had at what type and what alcohol."

    Felix laughed softly.

  "Okay, you got me there..." Felix stated.

  "Yes, I do." Soyeon said.

   "At this time Jisung and Minho would like you to join them in their first dance."

  "Now, would be the best time." Soyeon stated getting up and leaving Felix alone.

   Felix sighed and took a drink of his champagne.

   "Can we dance or is it going to be too weird?" Hyunjin asked softly.

   The younger pursed his lips and held Hyunjin's hand that was extended out.

   Most of their friends were shocked seeing Hyunjin and Felix walk onto the dance floor.

   "We should talk, no?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Yes, we should." Felix agreed.

    "Why didn't you tell me about Skylar?"

  "You didn't need to know. You weren't my boyfriend, you were just my bandmate, my friend. The only reason Yuqi, Shuhua, Jisung, and Minho knew about it, is because Shuhua and Yuqi knew Skylar before I did, Minho and Jisung found out because I forgot to log out of Instagram on Jisung's phone." 

    Hyunjin hummed, "And after started dating and it got worse? Why didn't you tell me then?"

   "I didn't see the point." Felix stated.

   Hyunjin scoffed lightly.

   "You didn't see the point in telling me that someone was threatening you?" Hyunjin asked.

  "No, I didn't, because I blocked her, it was done for."

   "Felix, that isn't something that you hide, especially not when it is about your life."

  Felix rolled his eyes.

   "Why Shuhua?" Felix questioned.

   "What?" Hyunjin said.

   "You could have slept with literally anyone, and you slept with her one of our best friends. Why her?"

   "I don't know… I wasn't thinking. I was frustrated because I didn't know how I felt."

  "So you cheat? Hyunjin, there were about a hundred different ways we could've handled this and you went with one that quite literally we couldn't have mended in any way." Felix stated.

  "I am sorry about that. I am really sorry about it and about I'm sorry about saying you cheated without knowing anything true." Hyunjin apologised.

   "I just wish this could have gone different."

Hyunjin nodded.

  "Can we start over? Not as a couple, but as friends, just friends?" Hyunjin questioned.

  Felix bit his lip.

  "Just Friends?" Felix asked.

   "Yeah, Just friends."

  "Okay, we start over... Just friends."

  Hyunjin squeezed Felix's hand light and nodded.

   Just friends.

-

   I swear I have a life outside of Wattpad and writing, but right now I am trying to avoid it because if I stop avoiding it, I'll remember that I am really missing someone and I don't want to deal with that. I'm sorry that I am updating so much, I should probably slow down a bit, maybe.