"Mama, I will come, Visit... Don't worry," Rhythm said, assuring her mother.

"I'm so happy hearing that, we will wait for you," she said, delighted to hear Rhythm.

"Okay, Mama bye," Rhythm said,

"Bye, sweety," Saying that her mother hung up.

Rhythm sighed thinking of Humza.

She has to tell him that she wants to meet her family and visit her house. She knew if she told him that her mother asked to visit them, he would definitely say no. Rhythm was determined to talk about this in person with him.

****

Walking to the dining table, she looked around for Humza but he wasn't there. Her eyes moved to Amina who was walking out of the kitchen.

"Amina," She called while facing her.

"Yes," Amina turned to her,

"Did you see Humza?" Rhythm asked,

"Yeah," Amina Replied,

"Where is he?" She asked, walking to her.

"He went to the office," Amina replied, "He said, he had some meeting to attend,"

"He skipped breakfast?" Rhythm asked, confused with a hint of worry. Amina stared at her,

"Yes," she replied with a small smile on her lips.

God!

He left before I could ask him!

Rhythm wanted to talk to him in person. She glanced at her phone and began dialling his number. She stood there while holding her phone over her ear and waiting for him to answer her call.

But he didn't.

Amina watched Rhythm call her brother over and over again, with a scowl on her face which made her smile. She knew from the moment Rhythm entered their house, into Humza's life, they both hated each other but there was something between them.

Something so deep.

Everyone around them could feel it except them.

"Why isn't he answering my calls!" Rhythm said in frustration and anger.

"Maybe he's in a meeting or something," Amina said,

Rhythm glanced at her.

She's right! I'll leave a message.

Rhythm thought and sent a message to him.

'I need to talk to you, call me.'

***

Rhythm kept glancing at her phone while having her breakfast, waiting for Humza to reply. She was growing impatient and irritated.

Why isn't he replying?

"Relax, he will call once he's free," She heard Amina and looked at her.

"He isn't even replying to my message," Rhythm complained.

Amina chuckled at her, "He will," She assured.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room, While Rhythm kept waiting for his reply the whole day and Amina watching her waiting for his call and slowly losing her patience.

Why the hell is he not calling back?

He's not even answering all my calls.

Son of a bitch!