"I...I don't know"

He had a feeling that he actually does know though.

△▽△▽△

Just like that, Suehiro began acting the same way as the days passed by. Every time Jouno walked in the direction he's walking, he would paused before taking the other way and walking away with short, quick steps. Every time Jouno tried speaking to him, he would try to excuse himself and escape from him.

In short, Suehiro was avoiding Jouno. Which drove Jouno a lot more crazier than it should have.

The other members of the Hunting Dogs were so helpful. Definitely. Tachihara had tried talking about it with Suehiro, but he only mumbled a little before changing the subject. Teruko...she's the same. Probably a little more curious, but still the same. Fukuchi has gone to goodness knows where. Not that anyone cared(except for Teruko).

One morning, he decided one thing once he woke up. Suehiro wants to keep avoiding him? Fine. He will MAKE him talk to him and explain the behavior that was dedicated only towards him.

He did his usual things until they finally have a break. Surprisingly, Suehiro seemed to be doing his tidying up a lot more slower than the other days, letting Teruko and Tachihara go out first. Normally he would have rushed it through before bolting out of the door.

Almost as if he knew what I was planning to do and wanted to make it easier for me.

Suehiro suddenly paused in the midst of cleaning up. Jouno could hear the other's heartbeat rising up. "You're nervous. What's up?"

"Huh? Oh uh nothing. Just..."

His voice trailed off into a very small mumble. A mumble that's hard to hear, even for Jouno.

A silence filled between the pair before the other let out a cough. "Jouno?"

"Yes?"

"That day...do you remember anything?"

"What day?" He felt like he knew what day was Suehiro indicating.

"The day where we had completed our mission?"

"Geez, that's a lot of days"

"No, not our past missions, our recent one" they hadn't received any missions ever since that day.

Of course Jouno still had the memories of the kiss. It never left his mind. Even if he tried to convince himself that it was just a dream, he knew it wasn't a dream.

"Oh that. Why?" He kept his voice calm and composed. The two things he isn't right now.

"Just...curious. Never mind, it's stupid anyways" the other immediately tidied up his table quickly before walking past, ready to leave the blind male alone.

"Tecchou."

Silence. Another suffocating silence. At least he could hear the other's heartbeats, which was a signal that the said one stopped walking.

"Don't worry, I just want to ask you a question"

"...Ok?"

"Why were you avoiding me?"

Another silence was his reply. He patiently waited for an answer as a few minutes ticked by.

Which turned into an hour.

By the end of the hour, Jouno was beginning to feel a little impatient. Suehiro was still standing, not giving him an answer.

"I don't have all day, Tecchou"

"...I..."

"Well?"

"I just..."

Jouno heard the other's heartbeat rising. He knew the other was nervous.