Fyolai/Fyogol

An idea from SumireInuzuka! I'm not putting the '@' because this app crashes everytime I did that -3- if it's not up to your expectations, then I apologize!

The tall Russian man with slightly messy black hair reaching down to his neck with a white ushanka hat laying down on it was taking a walk in the cool breeze before he heard a few whimpering. His head turned into one direction, then to the other but couldn't figure out where the whimpers are coming. Finally he found out it was under a bench and squatted down. Underneath it was a white with a brown patch over its eye puppy, who was whimpering.

Fyodor stared at the puppy, noticing its leg seemed to be broken. Humans...they are quite the troublesome bunch. Even breaking another living being's leg just for the fun of it. How cruel.

He reached out his hand to the cowering animal and let it lick his hand to ensure its safety. Then the puppy came out slowly until its head is poking out. Then he gently helped it to come out from the bench.

Is there perhaps a vet nearby? His thoughts asked as he gently carried the puppy in his arms while checking if there's any vets nearby. Of course he would bring it home and treat it himself but he doesn't know if his psychotic clown who happened to be his boyfriend even likes dogs. Or any animal if he's honest. He then saw a vet in the distance and went off to bring it to the vet. Oh and how can he forget? He would need to leave it at there to be taken care of too.

△▽△▽△

"Dos-kun!!" The tall man wearing an eyepatch over one eye and had a scar over the other with long white hair tied in a long braid, and wearing his usual clothes with a cape following behind greeted his lover, who was reading peacefully on the couch.

"Hello, Nikolai." The other greeted, turning a page over his book without looking up.

"Y'know, what is your opinion about animals? Like, maybe a rat...or a dog?" Nikolai asked, settling beside him on the couch. Fyodor happened to be drinking his cup of tea just then, and nearly spat in his cup when Nikolai suddenly brought up the topic, but managed to handle himself as he swallowed the liquid and put down the cup.

"I don't really think much about that. Why?"

"Well I just really want one! But there's just a couple of problems with that" Nikolai whined, putting his head on his lover's lap.

"Hm? Elaborate"

"Like we have to train them! They can be annoying when they barked and all of that! And we won't have any time to play with it due to work and stuff!" The 'clown' whined.

"Yes, but they're perfect if we need a distraction from work to relax and all" Fyodor suggested. Nikolai looked up at his lover.

"Are you fond of them?"

"No." The other said firmly and coldly. He don't want his lover to find out about that.

"Oh. Well why am I discussing it with you? I already have my own!"

"Nikolai what are you sayi-" he got cut off by a whimper. He stared down at his lover's grinning face.

"Nikolai. What did you do?"

"Well~" he got up and fished it out from the empty void of his cloak (poor dog). It was the same puppy Fyodor had saved the day before.

"I just really want a dog~ so I brought one with me! The vet said it needs a home anyways~" Nikolai hummed. Fyodor was speechless as he stared at it.

"Well? What do you think?"
△▽△▽△

Fyodor was doing his work when something jumped on his lap. He looked down to meet their pet dog lying down om his lap.

For some reason, Nikolai has insisted calling it after one of their friends, Sigma. Fyodor knew that their dearest friend would most likely murder Nikolai for that, but he just kept his mouth shut so that his lover would be happy.

A small sigh escaped from his mouth as he gently stroked the animal's body. Where was Nikolai when Fyodor just needs him?

Just then a knock appeared on his door. "Fyodor, it's Sigma"

Fyodor raised an eyebrow, suddenly amused as the dog head looked up, thinking its owner had called him. He put the puppy down and got up to go and answer the door.

△▽△▽△

Nikolai was happily chatting to their friend while Fyodor was sipping his cup of tea. Just then the dog came running in.

"Oh hello there Sigma!" Nikolai greeted it. Their friend stared at the clown, wondering if he had gone crazy. Well he is already crazy.

"Hello?" Sigma answered. Fyodor quietly watched while sipping his tea.

"Oh not you!"

"I'm the only Sigma?-" The man paused, realizing that the dog immediately walk towards him when he said his own name.

"...Nikolai"

"Hm?"

"Did you named this dog after me?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"..."

Sigma glared at Nikolai. Fyodor raised both of his eyebrows and sipped his tea while having a thought on his mind.

Shit's about to go down

Ideas: