Merry Christmas Part 1

Merry Christmas y'all :)

Armed Detective Agency and Port Mafia's Christmas:

Atsushi woke up, shivering in the extremely cold atmosphere. He wrapped his blanket tighter around him then curled up to save some heat from his body. Then he felt the heavy presence of somebody just sitting there and staring at him, which made him turn his head slightly and opening one eye. Indeed, Kyouka was just sitting there, staring at Atsushi.

"Kyouka-chan? Why are you sitting there?" The weretiger asked, slightly creeped out as he picked up his phone to look at the time, wondering if he managed to overslept. That was not the case as it was only 5:45 in the morning. Then the feeling of panic rised in him mentally, causing him to sit upright immediately."Is the agency in trouble and needed all of us to be there?!"

"No"

He let out a sigh of relief, lying back down on his bed before realizing he has never got the reason on why Kyouka was just staring at him. "Then you were just watching me sleep?"

"No"

Atsushi let out a small yawn, wanting to go back to sleep already. "Then what is it…?" Then another thought came into his mind. "Do we have to go somewhere this early to investigate something?"

"No"

"…Do you want something?"

The girl just pointed at the window. Atsushi tiredly raised his head up and looked at the dark sky. He has no idea what does Kyouka want, but he was also tired and longed to just catch a few more minutes of sleep. He was, however, also determined to find out what the ex-assassin wants. "What is it? There's nothing outside…"

"It has started to snow"

Atsushi blinked. Was that why she wanted to wake me up??

"People say you're lucky if you catch the first snowflake"

"If it has been snowing while we're sleeping, I highly doubt that it was just a first snowflake…" Atsushi mumbled, too tired to process what Kyouka was saying. "Is that it? Can I go back to sleep now?"

The girl nodded and left his side. Atsushi turned over, already falling back to sleep in less than a few seconds.

△▽△▽△

Atsushi blinked several times. Indeed a wreath is hanging on the door. He began wondering what was the occasion for such decoration when the door suddenly opened(and smacking him in the face), revealing his mentor.

"Atsushi-kuun! Merry Christmass"

"…Christmas?" He mumbled, rubbing his now red nose. He wondered if it was going to start bleeding but hoped that it would not.

The brunette made eye contact with him, hearing the confusion in the younger's voice. "It's 25th of December"

"It is??"

"…Yes? Are you alright?"

Atsushi blinked, beginning to process everything again. It was December. Was it the 25th? What was yesterday's date? What was the day before yesterday's date? What about the day before that?

As he continued to process, Dazai's colleague and partner, Kunikida, came out a few seconds and noticed the white-haired boy looking dazed. The blond adjusted his glasses with his index finger and took another close look, which made him noticed the red nose on Atsushi's face. It didn't take him long to realize Dazai was the reason Atsushi had a red nose.

Atsushi snapped back to reality as he heard the familiar yelling from the blond, directed to the shrugging brunette. He quickly dodged past him into the office, and was surprised by Kenji yelling "Merry Christmas!" to him. Ranpo was munching on a peppermint flavored candy cane as he whirled around in his chair. Tanizaki and Naomi were wearing the Christmas red-and-white hats. Kenji was wearing a reindeer headband and helping Kyouka to wear an elf headband.