TaniHara

I mean...you've been reading the other chapters anyways so you know what to do when you want to request something.

P.S. if you don't, comment it at the Ideas column below the story.

Ever since it was discovered that his lover was part of the Hunting Dogs, it had broke Tanizaki's heart. He had refused to pick up any calls or reply back to Tachihara's texts. Heck, even Naomi wanted them both back together, though as she kept insisting it was because Tanizaki was miserable that week and she was trying to be a good sister, not because she truly want them back together.

It was true. Tanizaki was miserable. Dazai and Atsushi, who kept receiving complaints from their lovers about how Tachihara kept calling them and begging them to tell their lovers to tell Tanizaki how sorry he was, tried to convince him that he had done it for a reason, just like why Dazai left the Mafia and Atsushi got kicked out of his orphanage. There's always a reason after all, but Tanizaki won't budge. Until a particular day came.

It was raining heavily, as if it wanted to match the other's mood. He stayed curled up in bed all day as that was his day off and he had lost interest in everything.

"Oni-sama! You can't just lie in your bed!"

"Naomi...just leave me alone please...I'm not in the mood..."

Naomi frowned at her brother. For all week he had been like this after he got betrayed. It kept annoying her because his fucking ring tone kept ringing but Tanizaki treated as it was nothing. Finally she left him alone. He heard the door slam, indicating that Naomi had gone out. He didn't care about it that much like how he used to.

△▽△▽△

He heard loud banging on the door and groaned. Seriously, when is that sister of his going to leave him alone...

"Just open the door! You have a key to it!"

No response. Just loud knocking. He didn't bother to go down. Till he heard tapping at his window. He knew too well Naomi wouldn't do that so he glanced at the window and nearly shrieked in fear. Tachihara was there, rain dripping down his face, his usual spiky hair sticking to his face as he tapped the window again. Tanizaki got out of bed and opened the window, still in shock. The other got in, and closed the window behind him. Finally he found his words again and talked

"How did you even reach my window??"

"Well I might have found a ladder outside..." he admitted.

"You mean you stole someone else's ladder?! You know what nevermind, go change! You're soaked and you know where my bathroom is and where your spare clothes is"

△▽△▽△

Tanizaki wanted to make soup and hot chocolate for the other just to warm him up, but at the same time wanted to question him. Why didn't he tell his boyfriend that he was in the Hunting Dogs? Why must he let his own lover found out by himself? Does he not see it coming? Well, more like ex lover but you get my point.

He made some mushroom soup and flicked the kettle switch to "on" to make the hot chocolate. Then he heard soft footsteps in the hallway coming into the kitchen.

"Tanizaki?"

The said one ignored him. Why should he talk to the other now that he's here?

"Tanizaki!"

Another silence.

Tachihara, desperate, grabbed Tanizaki's wrist and turned him around, forcing him to face the other. Tanizaki narrowed his eyes.

"Get off me, Tachihara. Go and warm yourself. I made you mushroom soup"

Tachihara just blinked. All these weeks he had been trying to get Tanizaki's forgiveness and trust had made him think that the other doesn't care about him anymore. When Chuuya and Akutagawa told him that their lovers had tried but got ignored, he wanted to find out himself. Hence, the reason why he just ran out in the rain without bothering to get an umbrella. So just seeing how Tanizaki wanted him to warm himself up, he got curious. Does he care about him, or not?