Fyolai/Fyogol

Requested by Kira_follow! I hope it meets up to your expectations :)

The light from the sun shone through the window, shining on the peaceful sleeping face of a male. His hair was carefully laid on the pillow, surrounding his head. Everything was peaceful.

Until someone came in all of a sudden, opening the door violently.

"WAKE UP SIGMAAAAA!!"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Language, Sigma!"

The said male sat up straight, stunned. The male who woke him up grinned from the doorway. Another male peeked over the person's shoulder.

"Dos-kun! Good morning!!" He gave Fyodor a hug unexpectedly. The said one didn't seemed to mind as he gave the other several pats on his head.

"Morning, Nikolai. And morning to you too, Sigma" Fyodor greeted. Sigma was still stunned, blinking rapidly. Where was he? Who is he? Who are they? Why is he here? What's happening? Why is it so bright outside?

△▽△▽△

Sigma bent down to pick up the bunch of envelopes on the floor. Bills, bills, more bills, even more bills, a letter for them, bill-

Wait. A letter for them?

They rarely received letters for them to read. The only kind of letters they knew were the bills that came in white envelopes, to which Nikolai once or twice called them 'love letters' as a joke. But this time it was an actual letter. An actual letter to read through and not skip to the end.

Sigma opened the envelope first, pulling out the folded paper and reading it. He was surprised at what it was, but decided to tell Fyodor and Nikolai about it.

"Fyodor! Nikolai! We have an invitation!"

"Oo to where??" Sigma let out a small shriek as Nikolai popped up beside him out of nowhere. Fyodor has appeared on the other side and was reading what the letter was about.

To: The Decay of Angels
Your presence are required at this meeting
Hope that we will see you soon
Time: 12 am to 4:30 pm
Date: 13 February
Place: The Armed Detective Agency

"I bet you that the blond dude wrote this invitation" Nikolai hummed after he finished reading the invitation. Fyodor raised an eyebrow. "Which blond dude? There's 2 of them"

"The really serious one with glasses"

"Oh, the ideals guy?"

"Yea that dude"

Sigma narrowed his eyebrows. "This could be a trap"

"Hm? How?" Nikolai asked, disappearing and appearing again, this time upside down so that his braid was dangling in Sigma's face. The male swatted it away, irritated, as he continued speaking. "Why would the agency invite us for a meeting? And how did they find out about this place?"

"They have a detective who knows everything" Fyodor replied. "He must had told them where we lived"

"But why invite us?? We're a terrorist organization!" Sigma was still confused. Fyodor shrugged nonchantantly. "They invite the Port Mafia too, and they're enemies. Should we really question their actions?"

△▽△▽△

"So glad you could come to this meeting!" Atsushi smiled, keeping his distance away from Nikolai and Fyodor. They decided to attend since they didn't really have anything much to do. Their leader couldn't come due to 'some sickness' but they managed to bring Bram along due to someone. Someone they easily convinced to bring Bram along.