Suegiku

An idea from Akazas_Donut_Shop ! Like I said in the Introduction, I am having a hard time trying to remember their personalities so it'll be a bit...not so accurate? I apologize if it's not up to your expectations!

Warnings:
Manga Characters Spoilers!

Jouno sat down on a couch, quietly nodding to the beat that the music that was gently playing from a radio nearby. He waited for the footsteps that would indicate his return from the place Suehiro said he had to fetch an errand for.

A few minutes later, he heard the small creak of the front door opening and footsteps walking in. A small smile formed by his lips as he greeted the other.

"Welcome back, Tecchou(or Tetchou. The manga makes it confusing)"

"Hello, Jouno" The other replied, hanging his coat up and putting the shoes inside the shoe rack in an orderly way before going to his lover. Jouno heard the footsteps coming in his direction and moved a bit to his right side for his lover to sit down.

Once Suehiro had sat in his place, Jouno quietly cupped his face with one hand while using the other to trace over the appearances to make sure that it is his lover and not some other stranger who thought they could get better of him due to him being blind. He could hear the other's heartbeat rate increasing a little, the other holding his breath as his hand traced his lips, and the breath being let out as he stopped cupping his face and gently held the other's hand.

"You took quite a long time. Did something come in your way?" Jouno questioned.

"No" was the reply. Jouno nodded, noting that his heartbeat has went back to its usual beating rate. He knew when Suehiro would lie and when he would not lie. His heartbeat will give him away anyways. His heartbeat would go fast if he lied, and would be at its usual pace when he didn't lied.

"Do you want anything?"

Jouno didn't reply but his hand that was holding Suehiro's hand gripped even more tightly, a warning that if he even dare to go to the kitchen, he would murder the man. It's not that his lover would burn it down, but he would whipped up some things that he calls "snacks" and "food" and feed it to Jouno, who is certain he would get food poisoning. He love this man nevertheless, but even he has to judge his food choices. This man would eat boiled eggs with the shells still on, sugar on a bowl of white rice and even more that he shuddered at the thought of.

"I'll make myself something to eat. You want anything?" Jouno asked, getting up.

"Green tea ice cream with wasabi on it please"

Jouno has never felt more disgusted than that moment.

△▽△▽△

"Here's your ice cream" Jouno mumbled, putting the bowl in front of him. Suehiro gave a "thanks" and started on his...treat. The other sat down and started to eat his ice cream as well. Thank goodness he didn't mixed his and his lover's bowls like he did before when they first started to date. Oh that was such an unpleasant surprise...

"Do you have any plans?" Suehiro suddenly asked. Jouno thought for a moment before shaking his head. He wasn't really planning on doing anything at all on his day off.

"Then you wouldn't mind going out, right?"

"Now?"

"Yes"