Restaurant (18+)

TESSIA ERALITH

"Hey Tess, do you by chance know where I put my tie?", Art's low voice echoed, as it flowed through our small quarters.

"Hmm~?", I ask, peeking my head out of the bedroom door as my hair fell off of my shoulders. He turned around, his eyebrows cocked to the side as he tilted his head.

"My tie. I don't-", he stopped, looking me up and down.

His lips parted slowly as his eyes stayed at my waist.

He smiled, tilting his head once more, followed by a low chuckle, "Tess, you're not going out in that I hope~?"

I let out a light twitter, "What? Of course not! These are my pajamas!"

He looked back down at my nightgown and began walking towards me with his hands placed in his pockets. I stood straight, and held my fingers behind my body. As he arrived in front of me, his fingers held my chin, gently bringing my eyes to his own. They sparkled as his fair skin looked smooth and charming.

"You're blushing, love," he smiled.

I sighed, not surprised by his comment, "Yes, well, that happens sometimes when I have such a handsome boyfriend."

He beamed, kissing my forehead soothingly. "Ah, go get ready! We have dinner tonight," he winked, biting his lip; his mood suddenly changing.

"Mhm", I hummed sweetly, turning around. He stopped me, grabbing my left arm and pulling me back into his clothed chest.

"Mgh~", he growled shortly, before kissing me with a great adoration. My body felt light as my right hand caressed his jaw. He pulled apart and found my eyes looking right back into his. I showed a cheeky smile and fixed his shirt upon his broad shoulders.

"Hmm...your tie is on the dresser," I winked, walking towards the bedside to pick up my dimension ring. As I slid it onto my finger, I felt the strands of my hair being pushed to the side, just over my shoulder.

Three soft kisses were shed along my neck, followed by a thin, cold lace of jewelry. Art placed a beautiful, dainty necklace around my neck, clasping the ends together and brushing his hands down my bare shoulders and arms. "I saw this necklace the other day and immediately thought of you", he whispered, shuffling me towards a mirror.

A small feeling in my chest arose, as I was utterly taken by the beauty of the tiny trinket. It was a deceptively simple design, one that made it appear like a normal trinket at first glance, but its intricacies and beauty became more apparent the more one looked upon it. It was in the shape of a simple leaf, its veiny outline etched in a beautiful rose gold while the lamina was covered in an uncountably large number of extremely small diamonds. As I thumbed the necklace, I looked at the back of the leaf to see an engraving in simple small text that read, "For the one that stole my heart."

Art's arms wrapped around my waist as he gazed upon me through the mirror. "Just like the leaf of this necklace, when others gaze upon you they only see the surface level of your beauty. But that is really a poor representation of who you are. Under the surface, your personality, your kindness, that damned smile of yours, everything about you makes me crazy for you and who you really are is more gorgeous than those that never take the time to know you can ever truly appreciate. I love you, Tess."

My heart fluttered in my chest as I turned to face him, looking up at him lovingly. His face was flushed with slight nervousness and embarrassment, but his eyes spoke even more. They were filled with so much warmth, love, and admiration, that I knew the words he had said came from the heart.

I smiled, looking up at him with precious eyes, "I love it, thank you!" I pull him by the tie to crash his lips into mine. "But not even close to as much as I love you, Art."