Cherry Blossoms

Arthur's mouth gaped at the sight in front of him. Arthur and Tessia agreed to meet up at the festival itself, pushing Eva and Cordelia to get there before them so they can enjoy each other's company and have an actual date rather than following after them.

It was only now that Arthur realized that meant he would be going to the Cherry Blossom festival of Truacia, the most romantic day and time in Alacrya, alone with Tessia. The girl he has been slowly but surely questioning his relationship with.

He felt guilty for practically gawking at Tessia as she walked up to their meeting spot, yet he simply couldn't stop.

She was a vision of elegance and grace in her kimono, her form wrapped in the silken folds of the traditional garment. Its rich fabric shimmered in the light, cascading down her body like a waterfall of luxurious color. Her long sleeves, wide at the wrist and narrowing at the elbow, billowed gently with each movement. The obi cinched her waist, accentuating her curves and lending an air of regality to her already poised stance.

Her hair, styled in an intricate updo, was adorned with delicate combs and pins, glinting like diamonds in the bright sun. Her face was serene, her eyes seeming like deep pools of mystery. Her lips, painted a soft red, hinted at a secret smile. As she moved, the kimono whispered like the rustle of leaves, a gentle reminder of the rich cultural heritage behind the attire she wore.

She was a picture of traditional beauty, a stunning representation of Alacrya's rich history and vibrant culture despite not even being from the continent. And as she walked, heads turned, drawn to the sight of this woman in a kimono. She truly was a vision of timeless grace and beauty.

Arthur's mind was spinning, yet again feeling like he couldn't take his eyes off her. Yet again, feeling frustrated at the glances and attention she received from the men around her.

Why do I feel this way? Arthur thought to himself, unsure if he still only considered her his childhood friend. Or something more.

Tessia gasped as she took in the beautiful scenery around her of the cherry blossom festival. Eva had told her of its significance earlier that day when they went shopping for kimonos to wear to the event.

The Cherry Blossom festival marked the beginning of the hanami season, which symbolizes both ends and beginnings. It marked the end of the cold winter throughout the region, while also sparking the opening of the buds of everything new in the Truacian people's lives.

It is also implied to symbolize the start and rekindling of relationships. After all, the cherry blossom, according to the language of flowers, symbolizes innocence, purity and beauty. They grow very slowly, burst into life for a brief period, and then are just as quickly snatched away by wind, rain, and the changes of the season.

The festival marks the season of new life, change, of beauty, and innocence. It's a time when the dregs of winter have finally cleared away and everyone feels refreshed.

She hoped that this festival would do the same for the bond between her and the man she loved. As she walked into the entrance of the plaza, she couldn't help but admire the scenery around her.

The sweet fragrance of the blooming flowers filled her nostrils as she was awestruck by the magnificent display of nature's beauty.

The cherry blossom trees were in full bloom, their branches heavily laden with delicate pink and white petals that fluttered like butterfly wings in the soft breeze. The blossoms covered the ground like a carpet of confetti, their soft pastel hues creating a dreamlike setting.

Families, couples, and friends strolled along the winding paths, admiring the beauty of the cherry blossom trees. Children skipped and giggled, while their parents followed them around and savored the sights and sounds of the festival.