Pancakes (18+)

TESSIA ERALITH

I opened my eyes to see a curtain of gunmetal gray, my hair tickling the tip of my nose and the sides of my cheeks. While I thought I should probably get up in order to start my day, I settled in relaxation on white bed sheets and nestled into my pillow.

I felt warm and well-rested despite only a light cover resting over my body and the cold morning air hitting my face.

My shoulders were bare as Art, the most handsome man in existence, held me close to him, his arm draped over me while his hand rested on the small of my back.

My eyes finally flutter open as I squint from the deluge of light that hits my corneas. Arthur's hand begins to move now that he knows I am awake. The feeling of his fingertips smoothly running against my side tingled a little, causing me to hum sleepily.

"Mm...Art?", I murmured, my eyes closed as Arthur's fingertips still ran up the side of my body, back and forth.

"Yes?", his husky morning voice sounded in reply.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, still extremely sleepy. The fingertips were moved to my shoulder blades, then to my shoulders and hair.

"I don't know, you don't have to get up right now," his voice vibrated through the pillow, its sound traveling to my heart and shaking it.

"Let's just lay here for a little longer.", he murmured again, tracing circles on my skin.

I hummed in reply, allowing the small tickle of his affection to continue.

It had just occurred to me that I had no shirt on, becoming aware of the free feeling. I politely pulled my arms together, tucking my hands into the pillow under my head. My cheek was smushed and the softness of the pillow was very calming.

I turned my body slightly to the left, facing Art to wrap my left leg around his right one, and placed my hand on his warm chest. I gazed up at his gentle profile, skin incredibly clear as if he was a doll as he lazily peeked down at me with his beautiful, azure eyes. He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling my body closer to his own warmth. He kissed my forehead as if I was the most delicate thing. I typically hated the feeling of being treated like glass, but when Arthur did it I felt like the most precious thing in the world.

"You look beautiful in the morning", he smiled sleepily, his eyes squinting whilst a poppy-like blush flowed from his nose to his cheek.

I scrunched my face in response, burying it into his chest, which caused an absorbing chuckle to escape from his lips. He turned me around quickly, catching me by surprise as he wrapped his arms around me again, tickling my skin with his fingers. My nerves made me squirm in his grasp as a weak laugh erupted from me. However, my back was against him as his muscular arms kept me in place.

"Ar-Art!", I laughed out loud, still weak due to having just woken up. My muscles were not even close to being strong enough to take his hands away.

He moved me onto my stomach, furiously attacking my pale shoulders while his hands wandered to my backside. He was on top of me moments later, our joined laughter dying down as catch our breath before erupting again as a crescendo of giggles from his touch soon after. I sighed with a soft smile as his fingers slowly trailed down to my lower back. They kissed the rim of my underwear, which I luckily was still wearing.

I gripped the pillow with both of my hands, snuggling my cheek into it once more. He was vaguely turning me on, little hums and whimpers escaping momentarily from the tiny bits of pleasure through every spot his lips touched.

He turned me to my front, and his face was mere centimeters from my own. His hot breath escaped his mouth, glazing over the skin of my lips. He smirked at me with a tired expression, his gaze following my hair as it slid to my shoulders. In my current position, I had nothing covering my skin from my chest all the way down to my waist. I was completely exposed to him.