Twenty-Four

"Ah!" Aro smiles "your" his words are cut off when Cassian and I use our powers, instead Madelyn goes and destroys he king by setting them on fire. I use my mental shield keeping my mates and I safe.

Okay, you might be wondering what is going on. A mutiny! That is what is happening. Cassian and I are having my parents become the new heads of the government. First business we are doing after killing the current leaders, destroying the Cullens and Bella. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea.

~Madelyn's POV~

"No! Maddie!" Rosalie screams to me as I watch Ravyn's parents destroy my sister and the Cullens. I asked why my sister and they said that as long as a Cullen is alive they cannot risk what has been happening again.

It breaks my heart watching my sister die. Soon they are dead and once their dead my mate comes over to me hugging me. I run her belly feeling our baby kick. We hear growls and look to see that one russet colored wolf snarling at us, Felix goes over and kills the mutt.

Just then the other wolf shifters attack, so we attack back killing them all.

~Cassian's POV~

"Ah!" Ravyn screams as she pushes out baby out, her mother is between her legs since she's a midwife or was one back in her human days.

"Another big push" Ravyn is ordered, nodding her head Ravyn pushes until we hear a baby cry "a girl"

"A girl" Ravyn laughs, she is handed the baby and we see our daughter who has blonde hair and brown eyes calm down once on her chest "hi Daisy" we decided to name our daughter after my mother. My mothers nickname was Daisy so here is our daughter Daisy.

"She's not aloud to date" Us males growl as we see our daughter look around at all of us.

"We'll see" Ravyn and Maddie both say

~Demetri's POV~

"Found you" Daisy screams as I track my daughter down to the sewers, why my daughter decides to hide here is a complete mystery.

"You found me!" My four year old daughter screeches.

"Let's get you cleaned up" picking her up and carrying her out of the sewer "why were you down here?"

"Meeting my true love" she says, my daughter is not allowed to date for her next thousand years and maybe not even after a thousand years.

"I'm a sewer?" I ask flabbergasted "no" shaking my head "no man or woman is good enough for you"

"Where did you find her?" Felix asks me when I walk into the castle, he and Cassian were with me in trying to find Daisy since she crept past Ravyn when she was napping. This pregnancy of hers is taking a much harder toll than the one with Daisy.

"The sewer" I say

"What" Madelyn comes over and shaking her head "is that smell?"

"Demetri and Daisy were in the sewers" Cassian tells her "and do not go near our mate until your completely clean"

"I'll give you a bath" Maddie takes Daisy from me "take a bath on the other side of the castle Demetri"

~Felix's POV~

"Tip patty" Rose our two year old daughter pours the empty tea pot into the empty cups as we are having a tea party with ber "Daisy!" Six year old Daisy comes in all happy.

"Dads!" She comes over and kisses each of our cheeks "hi Rosella!" Kissing her sister's  head.

"Where were you?" I ask

"Why are in complete white?" Cassian narrows his eyes, he's right. She is wearing complete white and she has this white toilet paper on her head. Why?

"I got married" she smiles "see" waving to her dress "my wedding dress" um, no. I do not believe we approved of a wedding or a boy or girl for her to be with. So it's impossible. She isn't married. She just isn't.

"Who?" We all ask

"Who?" Rose repeats, she's leaning so many new words that we have to be careful in what we say like with Daisy.

"Max" she twirls around "he's eight, so he's a really older guy"

"We'll be right back" we tell the girls

"Keep" Demetri orders Santiago when we see him "an eye on the girls"

"Where are you three going?" Ravyn comes over with Madelyn.

~Ravyn's POV~

"She's five hundred" I remind the men as they try to interrupt our youngest daughter's, Peony, date. She's out with this lovely human woman who is about twenty "stop spying"

"No" my mates growl

"Okay" Madelyn sighs as she takes me hand when we walk away "I guess I'll make love to our mate by myself, since we're going to this waterfall and I'll be the only one to watch water drip from her naked body" that gets their attention.

After a thousand years, I've had four children with my mates. All girls. Daisy, Rosella, Hyacinth and Peony. I'm so grateful to have my mates and my children. We watch over my descendants from Lyanna who died when she was ninety five. I held her in my arms as she passed away and I was sad to see her go but it was just her time.

The world knows about vampires after COVID, panic was wide spread but after five decades people calmed down. Now we live peacefully with humans. I miss my daughter Lyanna sometimes but I have my mates and my children. I'll forever be grateful for them. I love them so much and all it took was a thousand years ago when my clumsy blandless sister forced herself upon a coven of vegetarian vampires.