Twenty

~Ravyn's POV~

"Push!" The midwife orders me, I'm on the birthing bed in the private practice giving birth to my daughter "I need you to push"

"I can't" crying "I can't"

"My sweet baby" Carmella holds my hand firmly "you can do this" it has been fifty hours and I'm tired and sweaty "just a little bit more pain and a lifetime of happiness"

"She's right" Anthony holds my other hand "it hurts now, but it will all be worth it. Now push!" Nodding my head I grip their hands hard as I scream pushing my little girl out.

After pushing for who knows how long, I hear the cries of a baby "a girl" the midwife holds my baby up, handing her to me "it's a girl" I cry holding my little girl. As I stare at her, I know I'll be doing one of the hardest things ever. But she needs a normal life, one where she has a mother that can't accidentally kill her if she cuts herself.

"Ravyn?" Turning my head, I see my mates worried looks. Covering my mouth, I put my head between my legs.

"Mi amor" one of my mates holds me as I cry, if it wasn't for Bella I wouldn't have had to give up my child. Mama and papa told me that they knew of me since the moment I was born and was waiting till I was old enough to get me before turning me, but a child? If it wasn't for Bella, I wouldn't be sitting here crying over what she could be doing. Would she be learning gymnastics? Or ballet?

"What's wrong?" Demetri rubs my side "please, let us in"

I hold onto Felix's arm as I debate whether I would or wouldn't tell them "when I was thirteen my stepfather raped me" they stiffen, growling "I had a baby, a little girl. Her name is Lyanna" biting my lip "I heard what Bella thought and she arranged for my stepfather to" they realize what I'm trying to say and their eyes turn black with fury "I have a baby and I miss her so much" holding onto Felix, my mates comfort me during this time.

"Why" we turn to see a female vampire with pale skin, blonde hair and red eyes in the entrance of the cave, when our eyes connect something snaps into place "don't you take back your little girl?"

"Who" Cassian snarls

"Don't" I hold my hand up, she smiles when she sees me. Looking to my mates she doesn't smile but assess them "hi"

"Hi" looking back at me "it seems the pixie bitch was right, I'm not the only one here for you"

"Who are you?" Felix demands

The woman comes closer and bows "forgive me" standing up "hello everyone. My name is Madeline Hale, I'm Ravyn's final mate"

 My name is Madeline Hale, I'm Ravyn's final mate"