Sixteen

"Hmm" looking around the space, I take some photos and send them to mom and dad. The battle is happening in two days sometime in the morning, so here I am before the fight trying to find a good place to buy—see I'll be camping too but only to see if Victoria kills Bella. So far there are three buildings that will be perfect for opening a new club, I have been sending photo's of each place to my parents to see which they'll like better.

Mama: La deuxième place a l'air bien (The second place looks good)

Papa: Kannst du auch Fotos von außen bekommen? (Can you get photo's of the outside too?)

Me: 👍

Just as I send the emoji to my dad, a pair of cold arms encircle my waist. Elbowing the person, I grab their wrist before flipping the person over and have my foot to their neck. I see it's Demetri "oh" letting go, I take a few steps back only to jump when my back hits a cold chest. Looking over I see Felix and Cassian are here "hi"

"Easy, Cobra Kai" Demetri stands up and comes over "what are you doing in this place?"

"Stuff" shrugging my shoulders "better question, why are you three here?"

"We caught" Cassian moved my hair from my face "your scent, came to make sure no men were within ten feet of you" territorial male bullshit

"Okay" the real estate agent who is a man in his late forties with a surprising impressive body comes over "so, I have one last listing" looking up he stops seeing the males "hello"

"Connor meet"

"Her husbands" Demetri and Cassian block Connor's view of me "and you are?"

"Hello, I'm Connor" he holds his hand out, oblivious to the territorial idiots "I'm your wife's real estate agent" the males shake hands, Connor makes a face "wow, strong grip you guys have"

"Connor, is it?" Cassian leaves the building with Connor, I sigh shaking my head as a few minutes later Cassian comes back in with blood on his face.

"This is ridiculous" placing my hands on my hood as I look at each male "even Erik isn't this territorial when it came to"

"Who the hell is this Erik?" Felix demands, I face palm myself before looking at each male giving them a bored look.

"My soul brother" I hiss "he and my soul sister Freya are mates" they share a look "if any of you harm a hair on my brother"

"We won't hurt him" Demetri assured me "we just don't like hearing another male's name come from your lips"

"What if we have a son?" They look confused when I say that "I have the ability to bare children" they share another look at that before looking at me "if we have a son will you three be idiots about it?"

"Baby" Felix pulls me to him "if we have children, our son will learn to be protective of you just as we are since you are the only woman for us"

"And if we have a girl?"

"We won't" Cassian confidently says

"You do know that having a girl is a possibility" reminding them that having a girl is possible.

"If" Demetri says "we have a girl, she won't be dating or go anywhere near a boy for three thousand years" I scoff "she'll have her mother's beauty and we must make sure our little girl isn't tainted or have her heart broken"

"If we have a daughter" looking at the three "she will date because her having a dating life is important, don't you males know how important it is to date"

"We have never dated" Cassian growls "have you?"

"Your virgins?" I ask, that has them stare at me before bursting out laughing. I would be furious but I know I have a past so I can't really judge.

"Far from it" Demetri takes my face in my hands "but back to you" his face serious "I need names"

"Why?"

"So we can destroy the males who has touched and seen what only belongs to us" Felix growls, stupid territorial male bullshit.

"I'm not giving it" shaking my head "and besides, stop thinking I'm going to be unfaithful to you—I'm yours"

(Okay everyone, so this question has been going through my mind but I haven't decided yet. Should Edward be Ravyn's final mate or should it be someone else?)