One

"Weißt du, du musst nicht gehen und ihnen helfen" you know, you don't have to go and help them. My father, Anthony, informs me as I pack up my bag to leave for Seattle.

"Ich weiß, aber ich habe nur ein Gefühl. Du weißt, wie er mir gesagt hat, dass Isabella in den Wald geworfen wurde, nun, ich habe ein Gefühl dafür, wer sie verlassen hat" I know, but I just have a feeling. You know how he told me that Isabella was dumped in the woods, well I have a feeling about who dumped her. Speaking back to my father in German, see my soul father who is a vampire was originally from Germany. Let me backtrack a bit so that you understand who I am. My name is Ravyn Olympian, originally Ravyn Swan until I met my soul family. Last year I left my birth mother Renee, her husband Phil and my twin sister Bella. Carmela, my soul mother used her powers to convince Phil and Renee that I was going to be an exchange student in Germany but really I've been in New York. When I was seventeen, I was turned into a vampire like them. See there are two vampires in this world, the cold one vampires and us advanced cold one vampires aka traditional vampires. Traditional vampires are rare because we tend to blend in better, but also turning means that you have to drink the vampires blood before the vampire and the turning vampire be buried. It's an entire thing, too complicated while with regular cold one vampires you just bite the human and have your venom turn them "Mach dir keine Sorgen, Papa, ich werde dich jede Woche auf dem Laufenden halten" don't worry papa, I will call every week

"You better" papa hugs me and I hug him back, kissing my forehead "now, go say goodbye to your mother and siblings" nodding my head I go to my other family members.

"Mama!" Mama comes over and we hug "don't worry, I'll call once a week"

"You better" she pulls back, her European accent goes through. See mama and papa each have a different type of European accent, mama was originally from Israel and like I said papa was originally from Germany. Then there's my brother and sister who were from Iceland but they developed an American accent.

"So" I see Freya and Erik come over, Erik is my soul brother. Like soulmate but it's a sibling bond, Freya is Erik's soul mate-you have mates and soul mates. Completely different-but we are a soul family "it's true, your going to see the humans"

"Don't be mean" Freya slaps Erik's chest "I think it's amazing, she will finally be able to say goodbye to her birth family"

"I am actually just going to see whether or not I should kill Bella" I hate Bella, ever since we were little Bella has always demanded to be the center of attention. For instance she always wore tight clothing to show off her thin body, I mean the girl doesn't even have tits or an ass. I however do, one would think Bella is anorexic with how little she eats while I eat and have an ass and tits. For instance Bella basically wears training bra's while I have a size c cup size bras and whole Bella doesn't have an ass, I have a heart shaped ass.

Erik snorts while Freya sighs, Freya she can be mean when she wants to but she's a very nice person. Erik is her devil while she's his angel. The whole opposites attract thing, it basically is them "two peas of the same pod" she waves to the two of us.

"I'm driving you" Erik tells me, I'm going to the airport and am staying with the Swan's for about a month. Staying till Bella's graduation since I actually want to see if Bella graduates, but that also means I will be attending school also. Luckily, I was always the better one in school "and the plane leaves in a few hours, so let's get going" taking my carry on, my parents sent my things along with my McLaren 720s a week earlier to the Swan house so as I am on the plane I have my carryon and purse.

When we are at the airport, I hug Erik "I'm going to miss you"

"Me too" he kisses my forehead "now, don't do anything I wouldn't do" snorting Erik hits me upside the head.

"See you when I get back" kissing his cheek, I leave and go check in.

~Time Skip~

When I leave the airport, I see a cop cruiser with a human with a cop uniform and a sign with my name. Taking off my sunglasses, I wheel my carryon over. "Ravyn?" My birth father Charlie asks.

"Hello Charlie" taking my sunglasses off, I can tell he is shocked. Last he heard from Renee, my eyesight was failing me-a perk about being a vampire is that everything changes. For instance my eye sight, I had this condition where my eyesight would fail me in the end causing me to go blind. So I did whatever to remember everything like being a huge bookworm but also to paint and draw. But as a vampire my eyesight became more clear than ever and I no longer needed glasses, also my freckles that I had had gone away along with my bland hair being dull. More life came to my hair than before. I essentially became more beautiful "been some time"

"Um" he stutters "let's get going" putting my bag into the back, I get into the passenger seat and put my sunglasses back on. We are silent before Charlie says "do you wear contacts or"

"I saw this specialist in Germany" I correct "he helped me and now I no longer need glasses to see"

"That's amazing" I nod my head "your hair" unlike Bella who I am guessing doesn't even bother with her hair now a days according to how Charlie has described her, I style mine so that I have soft curls.

"Learned how to condition it" I say "how have you been?"

"Not good, your sister has just been getting better but now it's gone in the opposite direction. Do you remember Jacob Black?" Oh yes, the boy that has a major crush on Bella.

"I remember"

"He stopped being friends with Bella for some reason" he tells me, I nod my head "he along with Billy will be seeing you today, also the Clearwaters and a few other people will be there too"

"Hmm"