Five

"What the fuck do you want Bella?" It's eight in the morning and Bella barged into my room, for some unknown reason.

"I'm going over to the Blacks and I need you there" I open an eye to see that Bella isn't going to budge from her spot.

"Give me five minutes" she walks out and I close the door and at vamp speed put on black bodysuit with black ripped skinny jeans, red ankle boots and a red leather jacket. I also apply some smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick.

When I leave my room, I go downstairs to see Bella is in her truck and she glares at me when I get into the truck "what?" Looking at her as she drives us away from the house

"How is it in five minutes you managed to look like a fucking model?" That is probably the first time Bella has ever complimented me, she probably meant it as an insult but oh well. I simply yawn instead of answering her question "how come Jacob can only see you and not me?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"I know Jacob has been visiting you" she accuses "are you two sleeping together?"

I wrinkle my nose in disgust "the last thing I would ever do is sleep with that boy I sleep with men" about a few months back I started to let loose and remember that what Phil did to me doesn't define my life, so I had sex.

"Jacob isn't a boy" Bella shouts "he's a man!" Good god, is that whore having sec with him? Hope they use protection, don't want anyone to catch anything from Bella.

When we get to the Black house, I get out of the truck and lean against the side door looking at my nails. I notice from my peripheral that Bella storm uninvited into the Black house, so I just shake my head. When I see the shifters, I see them stop to look at me while Bella storms out and goes to them. I don't bother to help her since this is her own fucking shit. When Bella punches one of them, the man shake before shifting into a large wolf and Bella runs away. Jacob comes out and yells for Bella, he then shifts into a large russet wolf.

The wolves fight before going into the woods, I get back into the truck not wanting to deal with the wolves when Bella comes over and I move to the middle while that Embry drives us someplace and Jared is in the back. We are all silent, so when we get to a two story cabin I get out through the drivers side.

"You" Embry looks at me "are extremely calm for what you just witnessed"

"Those idiots weren't by me" scoffing "besides, I'm not Bella-I don't go looking for danger" taking the keys from Embry I put them in my pocket as I walk inside to see Emily Young.

"Who are you?" She asks

"Ravyn" tilting my head "so, your the woman who stole her cousin's fiancé"

"My name is Emily" she says, I see a bit of sadness in her gaze "who's she?"

"This is Bella Swan" Jared speaks as I lean against the wall near the entrance "I see you met Ravyn Swan"

"So" Emily judges Bella "your the vampire girl"

"And your the what? Wolf girl?" Bella retorts

Emily smiles "I guess, well engaged to one" she puts out a plate of big muffins "muffin?" She stops Jared and Embry "save some for your brothers and ladies first? Muffin?" She looks at us, I shake my head no as Bella gets one "so I see Jacob got around Sam's gag order to tell Bella"

"Jacob didn't" Bella shakes her head

"Alpha's orders" Embry explains "and only Ravyn was allowed to find out"

"Why me?" I ask as Bella complains "why her?" The three of them are silent not answering us.

"We aren't telling you since you Bella, run with vampires" Jared sneers

"You can't" she says "run with vampires, cause their fast"

"Yeah?" Jared taunts "well, we're faster-scared yet?"

"Your not the first monsters I've met" knowing Bella, that's true.

"Jacob's right" Sam comes in "your good with weird" he goes to Emily and kisses her all over her face, she giggles. I see Paul come in and sit down but not before apologizing to Bella, I then see Jacob and frown at him as he glared at me.

"I'm heading home" announcing "I'm sure the vampire whore can get a ride from the wolf since their fucking" when I go to leave Jacob is in my way "move"

"I have something to say to you"

"Oh" clapping my hands sarcastically asking "is this about how you don't want to be near me? Got the message asshole, now move"

"No" he growls, I punch him hard in the gut that he groans falling to the floor.

"Jacob!" Many people call his name as I leave, going to the truck I get in and drive home. When I sense something so I pull the truck over and get out, looking around I see a red haired vampire glare at me in anger so I use my vampire abilities and jump up to the branch beside her.

She looks shocked "stupid move Bella"

"I'm not Bella" snarling, I show her my vampire eyes and she looks at me in fear "Bella is unfortunately my identical twin, now are you this mateless vampire Laurent told me about?"

"I am" nodding her head "are you here to protect your twin?"

"God no" shaking my head "you can kill her" waving my hand "just don't get us mixed up"

She smirks "you and her are different, from your body to your whole demeanor-I won't kill you" nodding my head I jump down from the branch and drive back home.