Twelve

~One Month Later~

"Your a hard woman to find" I'm in my bedroom in Forks when I see three of the Volturi guards here. The tracker, executioner and someone else...who is he? It's been a month since being in Volterra and meeting with the elders and pack because of Bella and her big mouth. During this time, I haven't stopped thinking about these vampires.

"Didn't realize someone was trying to find me" taking my clothes off, it'd dark and I'm tired "why did you want to find me?" Putting on a black nightdress.

I see lust in the mens eyes and a tent in each of their pants, when there's a knock at the door I put on my black silk robe and open the door to see Bella there "what do you want?"

"I'm going down to Florida to see mom" she says "dad wants you to go down to see her too"

"No" when I close the door, Bella had her hand in the doorway and she cursed when I slammed the door on her hand.

"Fucking bitch" she cries holding her hand "mom wants to see you, so come with me to Florida"

"I said no" closing the door, I turn around to see the vampires still here "why are you three" my question is cut off when one of the men presses his lips to mine, I moan when this happens. I know Charlie is in Seattle trying to help with the Seattle killings-so it's just me and Bella here, well also Edward with Bella.

Pulling away, I see the executioner and the tracker on either side of me holding me in place as the man before looks over me. He looks to the two men and they nod their heads, I close my eyes when the tracker kisses one side of my neck and the executioner kisses the other. They each have a hand on my breasts, my breath becomes harsh as the men knead and massage my breasts. The third guard uses one of his hands moving it under my skirt, closing my legs but the man uses his leg to keep them separated "oh god" moaning, the man moved a finger up and down my slit before sliding his finger inside me "oh god"

"Faster" I beg as the man moved his finger slowly in and out of me "please" but the man doesn't, instead he goes slower while adding one more finger. Pleasure builds in my core as the man does this, I try to move but the executioner and tracker keep me in place. I open my eyes and pout when the man removes his fingers and sucks them, the other men let go of me and I look between them.

"Not yet" the tracker whispers in my ear

"No" the executioner agrees "this was for making us go sick with worry"

"We'll see you again soon" the unknown man kisses me on the lips, then the executioner and finally the tracker. Each leaving through the window when they came in. Breathing deeply, I move to my closet and pull out my vibrator and go to my bed before opening my legs and turning my vibrator on high. Closing my eyes I imagine what it would be like to take each man, separately and together.

"Fuck" Moaning as I cum, breathing deeply I remove the vibrator and turn it off before a setting it down. Going to sleep, I dream about the men again.

~Cassian's POV~

We look through the window as our mate sleeps, it's been about a month since meeting her for the first time. When she left and gave no indication of coming back, I got so angry that when my Uncle Aro gave the go to come to Seattle to deal with the newborn army we took it. See I'm the prince of the Volturi, Aro is my uncle because I'm the son of his sister Dydime from her human life. I hate my uncle, he forced my mother's soulmate to kill her-he thinks that what he did will be in the past but what he did was unforgivable. No one in the Volturi wish for Aro to remain leader because of how he handled the Cullens.

I've talked with many of them, they are ready for me to take over from the current leaders. I mean Aro he thinks that it's okay to be in charge and only have people in your coven be weapons, he doesn't see anyone as actual people. Fuck, my own aunt is kept a prisoner in a tower-Aro barely even visits her. When he does, he has Jane be there for her to use her powers on them. Makes me sick how Aro acts.

"Will we be staying here to make sure that Bella is turned?" Felix asks me, the twins are back in the hotel room doing whatever while Demetri, Felix and I are out here spying on our mate.

"Yes" confirming "I am giving that coven a timeline, Bella should have been turned in Volterra but no"

"Aro has grown more of a tyrant" Demetri crossed his arms "I don't know about you but I saw the way he looked at Ravyn" Felix and I growl in agreement, the moment Ravyn showed her true nature Aro instantly wanted her. I know my uncle, he takes what he feels entitled to. Even if it's other vampires mates.

"You know Aro won't want us back without Ravyn" Felix says "he expects us to bring her back for him"

"That's why I convinced Alec to use his powers on the kings" they look at me "it's time I take over, Aro has been in power for far too long" they nod their heads in agreement.