Seven

"So Alice" I ask as she drives very fast through Italy "how long have you been a vampire?" Apparently Jacob didn't correct Bella's ex when he called asking if Bella had died, I don't know-all I know is that this Edward thinks Bella is dead so he's going to get himself killed. Now I'm here in the back of the yellow Porsche that Alice stole-I mean when has a vampire never stolen a car at least once in their life-to see if Bella makes it in time to save her ex but also to see if Bella lives or hopefully dies. I hope Bella dies cause honestly I could do without Bella.

"Since the nineteen twenties" Alice informs me before she goes into a vision and says "they rejected him"

"So?" Bella asks "what does this mean?"

"He still thinks your dead" I pipe up from where I'm sitting "he's going to try to provoke the Volturi into killing him by pissing them off"

"Don't"

"Ravyn's right" Alice comes to my side "Edward's going to expose himself"

"What?!" Bella yells "no!"

"At noon" she says "when the sun is at its highest" Bella groans likes she's in labor. Alice drives faster and we make it to Volterra "that's Volterra" as we drive through the city Alice honks the horn.

"Why are they all dressed in red?" Bella asks

"St Marcus Day Festival" I explain "to honor the explosion of vampires from the city"

"How do you know that?" Bella asks me

"Was here last year" yeah, mama and papa thought it best to have me and the others know where Volterra is and see the place. They don't know I'm here in Volterra or papa would run as fast as he can here.

Alice stops the car "he'll be under the clocktower, your the only one he won't hear!" Bella runs fast as I go up to the front seat "what will you do?" Alice asks me "Edward he can read minds"

I don't need her to know that I'm a replicator "I'll worry about Edward when it comes time" do I want telepathy? No, reading people's minds is an invasion of privacy so no thank you. We get out after she parks the car "will Edward freak out when he meets me?"

"Most likely" Alice nods her head "Bella didn't tell us she had an identical twin sister, that is something you tell a person. She didn't" Alice is silent before saying "it's time" nodding my head, I put a shield around Alice as we run to the clocktower. Once here we go inside "now guys, it's a festival. We don't want to make a scene"

"Identical twins?" I look over to the two Volturi guards, mama told me who each of the guards are and drew pictures of them. She had an entire book desiccated to the Volturi and who they are and a bunch of other shit.

"Bella?" I look over to the other golden eyed vampire who takes a step back from Bella and gestures between us "your an identical twin?!"

"Yeah" Bella mutters under her breathe

"Why didn't you tell me?" This Edward demands "this is something you tell your boyfriend" they get into an argument then.

"Hi" walking over to the two guards I show them my vampire eyes "I'm Ravyn"

"Your a" I cover Felix's mouth and motion for them to be silent.

"What?" Edward looks at me wide eyed "your sisters a traditional vampire" I roll my eyes at that and stop shielding Alice's mind.

"What?" Bella turns around and stares at me wide eyed "she" shaking her head "she can't be! She just can't" showing my eyes and fangs, Bella looks at me wide eyed "you" her heart points loudly in her chest "you should have told me" I laugh "what?"

"Now that I'm a vampire you give a shit?" Crossing my arms as I stand between the two guards "you just want immortality, nothing more-probably why that Victoria wants you dead"

Her face pales "you...you met Victoria?" I nod my head "and your alive?"

"Traditional vampires are more stronger than cold ones" Demetri informs her

"I didn't kill her, no" shaking my head "she's going to kill you Bella"

"I'm your sister!" She yells

"Your not Freya" I say "see Bella, I have a soul family and you aren't apart of that family. Your a blood singer, Alice told me" Bella looks to Alice then to me "you never should have knowledge of our world, so I'm here to watch you finally die" she looks at me both offended and angered.

"Jane" Edward speaks and we look over to see a pissed off female vampire with her hair in a bun come our way.

"Enough!" She throws a cloak at Edward "Aro sent me to see what's taking to long"

"Just listen to her" Alice tells Bella, I stride along the hall in the back keeping an eye on Bella and Edward as they hold hands. Bella looks at me every now and then.

"Are you scared?" Edward asks Bella

"No" she looks at me "are you?"

"No" Edward tells her and I shake my head as that Jane snorts. When we get to a man shaped hole, Jane and Alice go first. When Bella hesitates I camp speed pushing her, she screams "Bella!" Edward looks at me "why did you do that?"

"I was bored" jumping down next, I land seeing the girls look at me. I show my vampire eyes to Jane who studied me, I have even thinking and I'll replicate both the tracking abilities from Demetri and Jane's pain illusion gift. The others jump down, so we make our way to an elevator. Once there, I am in the back in this small place as we listen to opera music. Edward holds Bella close to him. When the doors open, we walk out and pass by a human-who Bella asks stupidly about.

When we get to two large double doors, they are opened and we walk in. I show my vampires eyes to everyone so that they know not to kill me, letting it go away I see Marcus raise his hand and that Aro takes it smiling brightly.