Eleven

"So how did you meet your soul family?" Rosalie asks me as we go shopping for clothes in Seattle with Alice, Bella is under house arrest-I however am not because Charlie doesn't care about me as much as he does Bella.

"I met my soul brother Erik in Arizona when he was my OB/GYN" explaining as I put on a purple dress and come out to show the girls, looking around at it "he used his powers on Renee and her husband for me to go with them, they thought I got into a foreign exchanges program"

"But no" Alice shakes her head "you have a baby?"

"I had a girl, gave her up for adoption" it was hard having a baby, especially keeping it a secret. I'm just glad that I left with my soul family before I showed "it's a whole story that I don't want to get in"

"Does Bella know?" I shake my head no "before when you were human, did you wear heels?"

"Yes" nodding my head "I did" going to the dressing room, I try on a red dress and see it on me in the mirror. We shopped for some time before we headed to a lingerie store.

"Bella would never wear any of this" Alice laughs looking around while I tried on a black lingerie set.

"That's because she's a prude" I call out "Bella couldn't tell you the difference between a push up bra and a t shirt bra" they laugh, how Bella even managed to make friends with them is a wonder.

As I'm trying on a red set, I get a text and check to see it's from Edward. Yeah, we exchanged numbers a few days ago.

Mind Reader: Are you busy right now

Me: Y

Mind Reader: The wolves want to see you, talk to you about your species and want you to agree to their terms

Me: Tell them I'm busy

Mind Reader: Shopping is busy? 🤨

Me: It is when u r looking for the right bra to go with a new 👗 u got, then I need to find the right 👠 should I continue?

Mind Reader: No, but they are demanding a meeting

Me: Tell them that I will see them when I'm done fucking this guy who is seven feet tall with huge abs and the biggest cock ever

Mind Reader: 😶

Me: I want them to know that Jacob being an asshole to me doesn't affect me, instead I'm seeing really hot guys while he pines for a woman who doesn't want him

Mind Reader: Your mean, you know that right?

Me: 😈

Putting my phone away, I along with the girls pay for our clothing before leaving. I get a weird sense and look around before shaking my head and get into the car, Rose drives us back to Forks then.

When I get home, I see Bella glaring at me from the couch where she and Charlie are at "where did you go?" Bella demands

"Really?" I ask showing her the bags, walking upstairs I change into something else for when I see the wolves. I won't let them think that what Jacob did affected me at all. I put on a red top with black leather leggings and red pumps. My hair is up in a ponytail with a strands of hair lost and against my face and I'm wearing red eyeshadow with black lipstick.