Nine

"Hello, again" looking over to Jasper, Alice told me about each member of the family before. Like the big guy's name is Emmett "it would be nice not to kill you all the time" a smile forms on my lips as I cross my arms "so yes"

"Heads up Jasper" he looks my way "Bella has that affect with many people" Bella scowls my way and I flip her off.

"You two are complete opposites" Emmett laughs

"I want to thank you" Rosalie speaks up "for saving my brother, but I wish someone had given me a choice whether or not I wanted this life. I would never wish this life upon anyone, so my answer is no" she is really beautiful, which reminds me looking around. It seems the only gifts that I could possible want is Jasper's ability to feel and change emotions-no thank you. Then there's Rosalie's beauty, hmm? I am a curious kitty-hey! I can be vain when I want to be-so I replicate Rosalie's beauty.

"I say hell yeah!" Emmett goes and picks my sister up twirling her around "we can pick a fight with the Volturi some other time" looking my way when he sets her down, I notice Bella wincing holding her side "would the twin help or"

"I'm already angry with that poor excuse for a coven" scratching the back of my head "so sure" but to don't want to see that one vampire and the executioner or the tracker killed, no. I am angry but not really with them...odd.

"Yeah" Emmett nods his head motioning for a fist bump, I give it to him "I also want to see if your stronger than me" raising my eyebrow to him.

"My papa and soul brother use to train armies many years ago" I say "they taught me everything I know" looking over to Jasper "just like how I know you have another personality called the Major or Ares the God of War"

He smirks "why yes ma'am, that is I"

"My answer Bella" Esme speaks "is yes"

Carlisle walks forward and Edward looks more pained "why are you doing this to me?" Because you brought this upon yourself.

"You decided not to live without her" Carlisle speaks "and I won't lose my son again"

"Ravyn?" Looking at Bella "what are your thoughts?"

"Bella" putting my hand over my heart "I can't stress this enough" it's silent as I prologue the suspense "I would rather you have a human life" because I know you hate aging and you staying human would be perfect revenge "also I don't give a fuck about your actions unless they involve me" looking at Emmett "we could always arm wrestle"

"Deal" Emmett nods his head smiling "right now"

"Alright" we leave the house and wait as Emmett brings over a large boulder, setting it down with a thud-I have my arms crossed.

"Okay" Jasper calls out as Emmett and I put out arms down before clasping hands "on three" putting my other arm behind my back "one" Emmett smirks at me "two" I wrap my fingers around his palm getting ready "three" Emmett tries to move my arm, he only successfully moved my hand.

I keep a firm grip on him and dig my elbow into the boulder "my turn" he looks my way as I slam his arm down on the boulder smashing the boulder side to bits. Letting go, Emmett holds his arm as I shrug my shoulders smirking. Everyone else laughs, we see the sun come up and I look to Edward "can you take us home or"

"Come" he nods his head, I see Bella isn't here "Bella's in the car"

"Hmm" nodding my head

"Your a copy cat aren't t you?" He asks me

"Replicator" correcting as we stand outside of the car "there's a difference, don't worry I don't have your telepathy but how did you figure it out?"

"You looked around the room" he says "and when you looked at Rosalie, it's like your beauty became enhanced even more"

"Why, thank you" getting into the car we drive off, Bella for once in her life is silent.

"Edward" and the moment is over "I want you to be the one to turn me...I can't imagine it being anyone else" then don't, die.

Edward stops the car and I see Jacob "ugh, Jacob" Edward looks at me curiously "he's a pain in my ass" his lips twitch, we look at Jacob who goes into the woods.

"He wants to talk to me" Edward says, getting out of car. Bella gets out and I follow, I'm curious too with Edward and Jacob. Who would throw the first punch.

"I want to say thank you" Edward looks at Jacob who looks unimpressed by Edward "for keeping Bella safe when I couldn't"

"No" Jacob agrees "you didn't"

"I just wanted to say thank you" when he goes to leave Jacob calls for him.

"Hey! Now it's my turn" looking at me "I still want to talk to you"

"Why does Jacob want to talk to you?" Bella demands looking at me

I give her a deadpanned look "in case you haven't been watching, I don't know" shaking my head to her "and I don't care what he has to say, just like when we were kids he was a big jackass to me and he is most likely now" looking back over to the scene I see Jacob glare at me and I flip him off, Edward looks between us and his lips twitch amused.

"I want to remind you of a key point in the treaty" Jacob glares at Edward.

"I haven't forgotten"

"What key point?" Bella demands