bonus. 2

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
bonus.2
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

NEYMAR
11 months later

eli (e•lie)

"where is baby leo?" i heard a voice shout and my head snapped towards the changing room door with an annoyed expression on my face as the baby started to stir in my arms from the sudden noise.

leo came through the door, bag falling off his shoulder, and his face lit up immediately when he saw the baby in my arms.

i had probably made the wrong decision today by taking Eli to training today. however, all my teammates kept bothering me, telling me that they wanted to meet him as they haven't yet, and it's been two months since he was born.

so here i was, regretting my decision.

obviously leo had seen him many times, he had even insisted on being there for the birth, claiming that he needed to be there as the 'best uncle and godfather'

that's obviously not what happened, though.

"his name isn't leo, leo." i reminded him with a roll of my eyes, moving the blanket away from his cute face just a little bit.

he opened and closed his mouth a few times before slightly yawning, yet he kept his eyes closed.

"who knew that you being a dad would turn you into a gumpy bitch. " leo laughed to himself and sat next to me, putting his face dangerously close to my son.

"i'm not a grumpy bitch." i mumble, stroking eli's cheek gently.

it was actually a miracle that eli hadn't woken up when leo entered. he wakes up quite often in the night and seems to have thick sense whenever me and rae have sex— even kiss! he wakes up every single time.

but a good thing was, that he wasn't much of a crier.

"give him to me." leo spoke, putting his hands out to take him.

i frown and look down at his sleeping face. "no, you'll wake him up and—"

leo gently grabbed him under his arms and took him in his own arms, careful not to disturb him. he didn't wake up, oh but he can wake up whenever me and rae are doing.. things!

"baby leo." he cooed down at him.

i narrowed my eyes and leant back against one of the lockers and crossed my arms. "stop saying that, you're going to confuse him."

leo snorted. "he's two months old, neymar. he doesn't even understand anything yet."

i didn't say anything else and just watched leo cuddle my son.

for these past two months, i wasn't going to lie, it has been slightly difficult. but we had support from my family which has been amazing, and also from rae's mum.

rafa absolutely loved him, and claimed she got 'baby fever' from him which i was not happy to hear about. my mae had fallen completely in love with him the moment she met him, she always wanted to be with him. and as for my father, he may have let a tear or two slip, which was unusual to see.