ch.12

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.12
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was around 2pm when Neymar had gotten to my house. I had immediately gotten into the car, where he would take me to see his parents.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was shitting myself however i had to think positive. It wasn't like it would be the first time i had met them, so everything would be fine.

"I can tell you are nervous." Neymar said, quickly glancing at me and then putting his eyes back onto the road.

I picked my head up from the window, placing my hands in my lap. "Sorta."

   "Não precisa ser." He said, and I swore his hand went to touch mine, but he quickly changed to turn the radio up.
[no need to be]

     I nodded, however I was excited. I then thought about my own mum, she didn't even know! I needed to tell her as soon as i got home.

     We arrived about fifteen minutes later and he pulled up on the drive way next to his mums car. This is where the nerves kicked in even more.

     He stopped the car, turning his body towards me. "Olhe para mim." he said softly.
[look at me]

I looked at his face, and looking into his eyes made me relax a little bit. His eyes were so beautiful and comforting.

"It will just be like old times." He said quietly, making me smile slightly. "Nothing to worry about."

I took a deep breath, giving him an encouraging smile. "Yes, it's fine."

    He grinned, satisfied with my answer before we both got out the car. Neymar waited for me until I walked around the car to where he was stood.

We began walking up the pathway. Neymars phone pinged and he took it out, reading the message before rolling his eyes. I gave him a questioning look.

     "Just Messi having a heart attack about the fact that i'm with you right now."

I laughed slightly. Of course. I would definitely need to meet Lionel Messi in person, he seems funny.

"He's so dramatic." He added with a huff. He was trying to keep the conversation going to ease my mind because he knew I was nervous.

We stepped up to the door and I just looked at it. I bit my lip, playing with my hands. There was nothing to be nervous about, I've met them many times before.

Neymar wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making me fall into him a little bit. "Você vai ficar bem.
[you'll be fine]

He kept his arm around me, which I found comforting in a way. The front door opened and stood there was Rafaella. Wow, she had grown up so much. She looked beautiful. I felt a smile coming it's way on my face and Rafaella immediately squealed, tears forming in her eyes as she literally pounced on me, almost making me fall back down the stairs I had just walked up.

That would be embarrassing if that actually happened.

Neymars arm fell of my shoulders and he looked at the scene with a happy look in his eyes.