ch.41

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.41
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

no perspective

aurelia gripped onto neymars hand once they both stepped out the car. she took a few deep breaths as some people with cameras walked towards them.

neymar pulled her, making her stand in front of him and he put his hands on her hips as his front was pressed against her back, guiding her and shielding her so no paparazzi could get to her.

but it didn't stop them from spewing out a few unnecessary questions.

"neymar, when are you going to propose?"

"are you guys expecting a baby?"

"who are you meeting here tonight?"

neymar just politely smiled, but kept his mouth shut, not answering the questions.

a waiter was waiting for the both of them in the entrance and she opened the door once she saw them coming.

they both stepped inside, and they both left out a breath of relief as they managed to safely get away from the paps.

"hello, my name is isabel and i will be the one taking your order today." she smiled, shutting the restaurant door and turning the sign so that it said closed.

aurelia rose her brows. they were closing just so they could eat here?

"your table is over there, with lionel messi and his wife and kids." she pointed to a large round table, her hand shaking a little bit. aurelia could tell that she was nervous and excited to be serving neymar.

"thank you." aurelia smiled, and isabel nodded her head with a warm smile.

aurelia held onto neymars upper arm and they both made their way over to the table. thiago sprung up in his seat, eyes lit up at the sight of them walking over.

"papai, look!" thiago tapped his father on the shoulder and leo followed where his son was pointing.

thiago jumped out his seat and ran into the arms of aurelia, who happily let go of neymar to pick the small boy up.

"rae!" he greeted with a big smile, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"hola, thiago." aurelia laughed slightly, setting him completely on her hip.

"hey you guys." anto smiled, putting her lipgloss, that she was just applying. in her bag.

neymar and aurelia sat down at the table, saying hello. leo just hummed at aurelia as a greeting, giving her the side eye over his menu.

aurelia snorted, and thiago wanted to sit on her lap, so he did. mateo, leo's other kid just watched his brother from his seat, smiling shyly when aurelia looked at him.

he wasn't so confident around new people, so he just sat back and watched.

"what is everyone going to order?" leo asked.

neymar shrugged, and put his hand on aurelia's thigh and rested his elbow on the table.

they all took about ten minutes to decide on their order and they were now just waiting for the waiter to come back.

anto watched with a small smile on her face as neymar kissed aurelia's exposed shoulder gently. she turned her head to look at him and smiled, her cheeks rosy. he grinned down at her. aurelia looked down, rolling her lip into her mouth to stop her smiling.