ch.21

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.21
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

      I had been with Rafa for over three hours and i felt like I was overstaying my welcome at Neymars parents house. Even though his parents weren't here and they were out shopping, I still felt rude. I had been here since last night.

However, I was waiting for Neymar to get back from training so I could get my phone. I've literally been waiting for ages.

I thought that spending time with Rafa would make the time go quicker, but it didn't. All i wanted was my phone.

     "Neymar just texted to ask if you were still here." Rafa informed, nudging me with her foot.

We were now sat on the sofa as we had nothing else to do. Rafa's car was in a garage somewhere getting repaired so we couldn't exactly drive anywhere. And Rafa had said that Neymar didn't trust her enough to drive his car.

     "Is he on his way back?" I asked, my ass was getting numb from just sitting down for so long and my eyes had been fixed on the tv for so long, that they were hurting a bit.

     She typed on her phone before replying. "Yes. Finally."

     I sat up, sighing in relief and Rafa looked at me, a innocent grin on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her. "What?"

     She just hummed, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh absolutely nothing."

I pursed my lips, looking back at the Tv. I was thinking about random things, before I thought about my mum. I bet she thought i had died or something because I haven't been able to message her or call her.

"Do you wanna actually go out somewhere when Neymar comes back instead of staying in, and we can get him to drive us there?" Rafa asked me, munching on some cocktail sausages in a packet.

"I have to get my phone from Leo's." I told her, otherwise I would of. And by the time we get back, it would be late and pretty much everything would be closed.

She nodded in understanding and then she suddenly chucked me her phone which landed next to me. "Neymar screenshotted my instagram story that had you in it."

     Since when did Instagram say when someone screenshotted? damn, that was gonna come in useful.

     She rushed to sit next to me, looking at the phone that I now had in my hands. What was the big deal about that? I looked at her weirdly.

"You don't see it, so you?" she exclaimed, throwing her head back on the sofa.

     "See what..?"

Rafa just laughed slightly, taking the phone back. "Don't worry."

"Well, if you stop speaking in code language then maybe id understand." I say, crossing my arms and putting a pillow over my lap.

"Code language?" She laughed.

     "Yes." I huffed out. The sound of the door opening and many voices talking brought me and Rafa's conversation to an end.