ch.15

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.15
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

     I had tried to get to Neymars training as quick as possible as I had no idea how long it went on for and I didn't want to only be there for a short amount of time. I wanted to be there for as long as possible. I had no idea where I was going, Neymar had only sent me the address of where it was.

     I drove into a parking lot, which was quite empty and parked next to some random car. I got out the car, sending Neymar a message to say that I was here. I was hoping he would come out, but I knew he couldn't do that.

     If any body saw me now, i'd look like a right weirdo stood here trying to find out where i was going—

     "Well, hello there." somebody had said, making me spin around. "Cant believe I am meeting you in person, right here right now!" the person said excitedly.

     Lionel Messi was stood there, looking all excited and happy.

      He couldn't believe he was seeing me? Bitch, it's other way around. I should be the one all excited. I smiled, not actually believing Messi was stood right in front of me.

     He was a bit shorter then i'd expected.. but in my opinion, short people are better anyway.

     "Hello." I replied, silently fan girling on the inside. I don't know why he was soo excited to see me? I wasn't complaining though.

"Neymar told me that you were here, he would of came out but the coach hates him at the moment." Leo said, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Because he's always on his phone, not concentrating enough apparently."

     I nodded, understanding. at least i didn't have to find my way in there by myself.

Leo lead me into the building and past the receptionist, occasionally looking behind him to see if i was still following as if i would suddenly run away.

     "You know.." Leo said in front, smugness in his voice. Oh here we go. "I've heard so much good things about you, Aurelia. Take a guess who i've heard that from." he practically giggled.

"Okay, you can shut up." I laughed, rolling my eyes. I actually quite liked him so far, and i've only been with him for a matter of minutes. He was a funny person.

     "And here we are." he said dramatically, stopping next to me.

     I blinked as we had stopped at a closed door at the end of the hallway. "Wow." i said sarcastically. He looked at me and laughed, shaking his head.

     He grinned, opening the door to reveal the changing rooms, we walked through it as I curiously looked around. It was pretty messy, which i kind of expected. I noticed that there was a Neymar Jr shirt hung up, along with some other things that belonged to him.

He opened another door which lead to a small hallway before it went out onto the pitch. He watched me look around before we started walking towards the pitch.

"Don't be surprised if Neymar won't be aloud to go over to you." Leo said making me furrow my eyebrows.

That was the whole reason why I came, to see him?