ch.26

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.26
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

Neymar's POV

     My eyes were just about opening and my body was getting used to being awake as I stirred around in the bed, when I felt a hand grab my chin, lifting my face off the pillow.

I frowned, slowly blinking my eyes open. I winced as my phone was held right in front of my face. I flicked my eyes to see Aurelia sat up in bed next to me, fully awake with my phone in her hand.

     She pulled the phone away from my face with a satisfied hum and she let go of my chin. I don't think she knew I was awake yet.

After a couple of seconds, I finally spoke. "What are you doing?"

She jumped a little bit, dropping my phone onto her chest. I let my eyes wonder down, stopping right where my t shirt covered her chest and where the phone lay. She picked the phone up, giving me a sweet smile.

"I just had to delete that picture off your phone." She replied, putting the phone down. She shuffled closer to me, grabbing my chin again and tilting it up as she was sitting and I was laying. "I had to use your face id, so sorry if that's what made you wake up."

I smiled, putting my hand on her back, pulling her closer to me. Rae lead back down on the bed with me, laying on her side. "It didn't, I was already waking up."

I let my head fall into her chest and she put her hand on the back of my neck. I knew she was about to comment about my head placement—

"Comfortable there?" She asked, her voice holding amusement. But I could tell by the way her breath hitched and the way her heart beat sped up just a little bit, she got nervous.

     I felt myself smile smugly. "Muito."
[very]

"The first thing I thought of when I woke up was that photo of me you took last night." She said and her other hand came running up and down my back.

"Oh really?" I mumble as I closed my eyes again. She rested her chin on my head.

      "Yeah, and I just had to delete it." She carried on, and she played with my chain again, her fingers running over the clasp of it at the back.

I swear, she was obsessed with that chain.

"You know I can just go into my recently deleted and get it back?" I mentioned, moving my head into a more comfortable position on her chest.

She huffed. "Didn't think of that."

     I picked my head up and she looked at me. I lent forward and her eyes closed instantly. I hovered my lips above hers before I eventually kissed her. She grasped my chain, and I placed my hand on her cheek. I kissed her slowly, and she ran her hands down my shoulders.

I sat up which made her do the same. She turned her body towards mine and our lips separated. She placed her forehead against my temple as she sat on her knees.

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁, neymar jrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें