ch.19

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.19
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "Neymar, tira essa bunda da cama!" a voice shouted, very close to my ear which made me fall out of my slumber. I sighed, wanting to turn around, however there was something covering my whole body, squashing me. Like literally completely.
[Neymar get your ass out of bed]

I opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times. Thankfully, the curtains were closed so no sunlight was boring into my eyes. That's the worst thing in the morning.

I looked down to see a mop of curly hair under my nose. I moved my head to the side to see nobody in the bed next to me. I then looked back down and realised that it was Neymar, completely lead on me, covering my whole body with his.

Neymar groaned on top of me, moving his head, shoving it into my chest which made me swallow. "In a minute."

"No neymar, now!" The familiar voice of Rafaella exclaimed. "Lionel Messi is outside, waiting for you, completely stressing because you are both late to training, and you are going to be more late if you stay asleep!"

He flopped off of me, finally allowing ms to breath, laying his back on the mattress as he sighed, running his hand down his face.

Rafaella gasped, as she saw me lead there also. "Aurelia, I didn't see you!"

     I smiled, using the duvet to cover my face a little bit and I did a small wave before diving back underneath the duvet.

     Neymar had managed to convince me to stay over last night. He said that if I stayed over, he would take me to Leo's house in the morning to get my phone. Obviously that isn't happening now though, because he has to go go training.

It was weird sleeping in the same bed as Neymar again, however it was something that I had missed a lot. He always used to make sure he was the big spoon before we went to sleep, but if I woke up in the night or something, it would be me who was the big spoon.

I always knew he secretly liked being the little spoon. Even after the amount of times he said he didn't.

And without a fail, every single morning it would end up with him on top of me, completely squashing me. I don't know how it ended up like that, but that's how it used to be.

Rafaella had left the room, not without shouting at Neymar to get up before Leo came in and dragged him out by his ear.

     Neymar groaned, still not opening his eyes.

I pulled the blanket away from my face and i turned my body so i was laying on my side. I placed my hand under my cheek, and I watched as Neymar started to wake up fully.

"Bom Dia, amor." Neymar mumbled sleepily, turning his body to face me, the duvet pooling at the bottom of his stomach.
[good morning, love]

     My god, his morning voice.

My eyes flickered to where his abs were showing and oh my fuck. I let my eyes wonder back up, and his eyes were still closed.