ch.25

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.25
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

     As soon as we got back to his house, everyone had went to bed. I had to physically shove Neymar so hard when we arrived back because he was still sleeping in the car. It took me and his mother multiple attempts to wake him up with our voices, but when he didn't wake up, I had to shove him. He almost fell out the car.

     He was now walking up the stairs slowly and sleepily. I heard him sigh, and he stoped at the top of the stairs and waited for me to catch up to him.

     I put my phone back in my bra, and Neymar rose his eyebrows at me and gave me a weird look.

     I just laughed slightly and I followed him into his room, shutting the door quietly behind me so that nobody would be awaken.

     He lead on his back in the middle of his bed, arm covering his face. I watched from afar as his chest rose up and down  and I made my way to sit in the middle of his bed with him, crossing my legs.

     The bottom half of his body was off the bed, his feet touching the floor while the upper half of his body was on it.

     I pulled at one of his curls, and he peeked at me over the top of his arm that was covering his face. I could tell he smiled because his eyes lifted up.

I bet I looked really weird from his point of view, as I was towering over him because I was sat and he was lead.

     "You good?" I asked him quietly, picking up another of his curls.

     He nodded and began shuffling back so that his head was now resting in my lap. I left my hands in the air as he got comfortable  on me and when he settled, I placed them back in his hair and he let out a content sigh. "Just tried."

     I glanced at the small little clock that was on his bed side table and it read 9pm. We were at the dinner for quite a long time. I could tell that he was tired from the lack of conversation he was giving and how he was literally almost falling asleep on me.

      After a couple of minutes off me playing with his hair that he seemed to enjoy very much, he sat up and stretched. His shirt lifted once again and I let my eyes wander to it. He groaned, standing up and going to his wardrobe.

     He began looking through it, and I sat further up the bed, sinking into the pillows. I got my phone out my bra, and I saw that I had gotten a message from Lionel on Instagram.

     Oh dear, here we go.

     I went on my instagram and went straight to the blue tick message.

     leomessi
why wasnt I invited? I thought we were
best friends Aurelia. FAKE FRIEND.

     He was on about my instagram story I had posted of Neymar in the car. I expect he had saw some photos of us online and saw that we had went out to dinner.

aurelia.maro
you can come next time I
promise Leo.

leomessi
blocked, bye.