ch.1

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.1
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

6 years ago.

      "Meu amor, it's okay." a 16 year old Neymar Jr said, comforting his girlfriend. They were sat on his parents sofa, and his girlfriend had her head buried into his neck, sobs coming out of her.

     "I don't want to go." She whispered, her eyes closed, soaking up his comfort.

     He held his hand at the back of her head, keeping her there to hold her. She was almost pretty much sat on top of him. Her hands were clutching at his jumper.

      "Nothing between us will change, will it?" She asked quietly, reluctantly pulling back. His hand stayed where it was, behind her head.

He lead back on the sofa more, pulling her with him. His other hand rested on her side. Neymar shook his head. "Of course it won't."

She sniffed and he wiped under her eyes to get the smudged mascara of with the hand that was at the back of her head. He wiped her tears.

"You can still come to all my football games in the future. I'll see you all the time." He said filling the silence.

Aurelia had gotten the news that she would be moving away with her mother and brother. Her father and mother were divorced and he had found a new family. Her mother wanted to get away as it was too many bad memories for her.

Aurelia had found out about the news around ten minutes ago and the first person she thought about was her boyfriend.

"I can't wait." she managed to smile. She pressed for heads with his and they both closed their eyes. "I'll miss you a lot."

"Don't speak like that." he said sadly. "You're acting like we won't see eachother again. We will, we'll visit eachother all the time." he booped his nose with hers and she let out a small laugh.

He kissed her softly, putting his hand at the back of her head again. They stayed like that, just holding eachother and sharing their last hours together. "eu te amo"

But Neymar was wrong, it was the last time we saw eachother.

present time

aurelia.maro has uploaded a photo.
15 minutes ago.