ch.34

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.34
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

Currently, I was sat on the kitchen island, my phone in my hand, looking online for clothes. I was cleaning the kitchen, but i had got a notification saying there was 50% off, and that distracted me enough and the cleaning was now long forgotten.

     I had probably been sat here for about five minutes and i had already put at least 8 things in my basket. My bank account won't be happy.

     I got a notification from Neymar and I tapped on it, it taking me to our messages. Shopping can wait for a second.

     meu amor
  training is finished now,
leo wanted me to come dog shopping
with him but then I said no because
i was going to take you out somewhere
but he insisted that you come as well.
so we are kind of almost at your house..

I blinked a couple of times. Leo wants me to come dog shopping with him? Right.

I sent him a message back, saying that I would tag along. It was a bit of a random thing to go and do with Lionel Messi, but I wasn't going to complain.

     I quickly went upstairs, luckily all I needed to do was just change my clothes. I didn't need to put makeup on as I already had earlier. I browsed my wardrobe, unsure on what to wear.

     Comfy clothes like joggers or something a bit more presentable?

     I groaned and just picked up the first pair of clothes that I found and threw it on.

I got a call and I picked my phone from my bed and answered it. It was Neymar calling, so I expect to hear his voice, but instead it was Leo's.

"BITCH HURRY UP!" He shouted through the phone and I heard Neymar shouting at him in Portuguese.

"I'm coming." I rushed out, quickly going to my mirror to sort my hair out.

I fluffed it out, giving my outfit a look over before I made my way out my bedroom.

I wasn't too sure why Neymar was going dog shopping with Leo, but I didn't mind tagging along.

I wondered what Margo would think if i came back with a puppy? She'd probably run away..

I quickly fed Margo before rushing out the door. I locked it and made my way down the steps, being careful to not trip down them.

Once I was walking towards the car, I saw Leo and Anto sat in the front. I opened the back door and Neymar was there, his phone in his hand. He lifted his head up and put his phone down on his thigh, giving me a smile.

      "Aurelia!" Leo cheered happily, his hands on the wheel and he turned his head to look at me, a smile on his face. "Hello!"

      Anto also turned around and she looked at my outfit. "Hi Aurelia, that outfit looks beautiful on you. You have to let me borrow that!"

     I smiled at them. "Hi guys, and of course Anto, thank you."

"Você parece bonita." Ney commented quietly making me turn towards him and he took my hand as he helped me into the car.
[you look pretty]