ch.8

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.8
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

My phone ringing made me pause as I was browsing in a store. I was looking for some custard as I wanted to make a apple crumble. I had the rest of the ingredients, just needed the custard.

I placed my basket on the floor, by the side and pulled my phone out of my jogger pocket. It was freezing, and i decided to be comfortable and warm at the same time.

I looked at the caller id and i saw that it was Rafaella. I furrowed my brows, answering and placing the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Rafa." I said, confusion clear in my voice.

"Hi Aurelia." she said quickly. "I have a really important question for you." she almost sounded excited?

"Okay, go on.." i said slowly.

       "Are you dating Neymar again?" she said, and then there was silence from me.

       What?

       I made a confused face, making the woman walked past me look at me weirdly. "What?"

      "It's okay if you didn't want to tell me, I'm not hurt by it—" she began saying before I interrupted.

      "What, Rafa. No?!" I said, confusion clear in my voice.

"Oh..." She said, clearly disappointed.

"Why would you think that?" I asked, picking up my basket again with one hand.

"Because I saw Neymars phone, and his lockscreen is a picture of you and him, and it wasn't of that a couple of days ago. I thought you were.."

I bit my lip, containing my smile so that other people wouldn't think that I am crazy. I'm assuming it was the photo I had sent him earlier this day. He had put it as his lockscreen, inside i was screaming.

"We're not dating." I said, confirming. "It was an old photo, I sent it to him today."

"Oh, that's disappointing." Rafa said, "So if you're not dating, why is his lockscreen the both of you?"

"I'm asking myself the same question." I said, finally finding the custard on the bottom shelf. We haven't even met up yet, and he's got a lockscreen photo of us, for everyone that looks at his phone, to see . This was making my standards high, and I was now even more excited to see him.

I had to see him soon before I go crazy.

"I think he misses you, you know." She spoke.

I know he misses me, he admitted it himself.

"I miss him to, Rafa." I said, not really expecting a big response. It kind of just slipped out.

"That's so exciting!" She grinned. "He will be so excited to hear that!"

I blinked, making my way to the self scanner.

"I'm going out now, Aurelia." She said. "But I'll ring you later, okay?"

We said our goodbyes and I was now in a happy mood. I felt all giddy, i wasn't expecting him to do that. It was so cute and I was in a happy mood for the rest of the day, not being able to get Neymar out of my head.

      Oh, what is he doing to me?

*.·:·.☽

neymarjr has posted to his instagram.
1 hour ago.

liked by @/leomessi, @/rafaella and 8

liked by @/leomessi, @/rafaella and 8.876,135 others.
neymarjr| velhas memórias
[old memories]

view all 2,726,916 comments:

@/leomessi: why do you never post
me, but you post a girl who isnt
even your girlfriend? amigo falso! [fake friend]
user74: LMAO MESSI'S JEALOUS
view 23,297 replies to this comment.

@/user102: she ain't even his girlfriend
and he's already posting her. so fucking cute

@/user11: i'm so jealous

@/:user22:  I KNEW I RECOGNISED
THIS BITCH! HIS EX GIRLFRIEND
OMG WHAT?

@/leomessi: @/aurelia.maro

@/user77: why is he posting his
ex girlfriend? didn't they break up
when they were 16? she's pretty tho.

@/user90: the neymar fan girls
going wild rn—

@/user22: she looks so mad at him. LMAO

*.·:·.☽

      I had finished making my apple crumble and i had only dished it up when my phone would not stop buzzing from the kitchen counter. I wiped my hands, picking it up

     I went onto instagram which was where all the notifications were coming from. I thought that it was just likes from my picture, but I saw that literally thousands of people were tagging me in Neymars post?

      Since when did he post a picture? I tapped on it and my heart immediately began doing flips and my cheeks tinted pink.

      It was the picture of us.

     He didn't even tell me he was going to post it.

      Loads of people have being going wild about it, and I began to grow nervous. He had just publicly posted a old photo of us for everyone to see. The people who didn't know we dated before, definitely knew now.

      However, I felt giddy I needed to see him immediately. I cant wait any longer.

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

TYSM FOR 2K! WHATT?!!