16

Six months later

"Wren" Tonowari shouts as he walks into our home. Stressed from his diplomatic duties. Lately he has been having a rough time talking to Gorla, a Metkayinan chief from the west oceans.

Although Metkayina has more than one Olo'eyktan the true one would be Tonowari who rules over the entire region. But Gorla refuses to back down his power.

"Wren?" He calls taking off his necklace and laying it on a spare piece of furniture as he walks around looking for me. Tonowari turns the corner and almost stumbles and falls looking over at me.

"How was Gorla? Did you two come to an agreement?" I ask "I cooked your favorite, roasted dinicthoid"

(Dinicthoid is a type of fish that is hard to obtain due to it being a predator but is considered a highly sought after protein source in Na'vi Culture)

He doesn't respond. His eyes are just glued to me.

"What?" I play off, turning to completely face him and leaning my hip on the table of our cooking area.

Tonowari just starts chuckling a bad smile on his face.

"What's wrong honey? You seem..." I tease licking my finger from touching food. "Flustered"

I stood there completely naked.

"I think flustered is saying it a bit too lightly." He responds. "Do you need help?"

"I was seeing if you could try it for me?" I flirt giving him a certain look. But honestly to Tonowari a slight hand touch would turn him on. His eyes glazed over wanting to devour me as he tries to pretend like I'm not standing here like this.

"Of course" he says walking over and placing both hands onto the table locking me between. He licks around my neck and I let out a moan as he pulls away. "Taste sweet, maybe a hint of something more stronger?"

"the food"

"You are the food to me" he whispers into my ear "So how long are you going to keep doing these little antics"

And I just giggle wrapping my arms his neck. "Are you saying you want me to stop? You weren't complaining yesterday"

"Definitely not complaining. You're starting to give me a complex however and I'll be expecting this every night from now on" he teases pulling me into a kiss.

"How else am I suppose to get kids"

Tonowari lifts me up and plops me onto the table.

"Does your body not ache from the last 3 nights?"

"Kids"

"Not until you're ok. Go get dressed."

"Tonowari"

"Now"

I reached downwards running my hand across his Adonis belt and he just tilts his head at me.

"You. Are. Not. Going. To. Break. Me"

"Please" I say leaning upwards inches from his lips "I promise I'll be good tonight"

"Really..." he chuckles

Tonowari runs his hand across my hip stopping above the side of my stomach and giving it a light squeeze making me jerk away.

"Ow"

"Yeah. No. Go put clothes on." He says

"Oh my gosh! You pinched me! I'm not hurt I swear"

"I merely flicked my finger"