8 🍋

Day two

"The story of the great hero Chakal. First warrior of Metkayina" This woman preaches to the crowd. Dressed as a warrior on a massive stage with others.

We were summoned to a festival in the east to celebrate the birth of their chief's first child, whom they named Chakal after the legendary hero. So they hosted a massive performance under that name.

I laid my head on Tonowari's shoulder and without needing me to ask he loops his arm around me and places it on my outer thigh.

"Tired?" He turns to whisper into my ear as to not be rude and interrupt the show.

"No" I shook my head "It's my favorite fairy tale" I say, looking up at Tonowari. He takes this moment to steal a kiss from me knowing I wouldn't pull away in front of people.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself" he whispers, a grin on his face. Tonowari's eyes look so loving under the moonlight.

"Legend says chakal pulled the islands from the bottom of the sea!" The woman continues putting her hands in the air.

Before Tonowari faces forward again, I grabbed onto his cheek to pull him into another kiss, deepening it and pushing my tongue into his mouth. His hand
arches my neck so that he could regain control and reinforce dominance in mine.

"You're playing a very dangerous game" He leans down to tell me

"Oh really?" I laugh "I specifically remember you starting it"

"Did I? So does it means it's my turn again?" He teases tugging me away from the crowds. The moment we are out of sight, Tonowari bites down on my collar bone.

I had to cover my mouth from outright moaning. His hand run down flicking my nipples.

"Tonowari you asshole!" I laugh trying to pull away but he just coils his arms around my waist

"No, no, I'm not done" he retorts a bad smirk on his face. Tonowari leans on a tree lifting me enough so his tongue can suck on my breast.

"You're not playing fair" I moan out throwing my head back. Both my hand pressed up to chest.

"Shouldn't play games with me then." He says maneuvering both my legs to wrap around his waist.
"I'm very competitive"

I can feel him throbbing through his cloth and my hands run downwards and he just exhales in pleasure.

"Funny I'm competitive too." I flirt back leaning forward to pull him back into a kiss.

With his free hands he lifts me high enough so he can play with my entrance from underneath and I have to break away to let out a moan.

"Shhh...gotta be quiet" he laughs "don't want anyone hearing my perfect little slut"

Tonowari's loving demeanor is heightened when he is in the mood. Craving to degrade and praise all at the same time, simultaneously. It is almost a perfect mixture of both that i beg for it like a drug.

"All soaking and ready for me" he says into my ear "who's stunning little whore is this?"

"Yours" I answer looking into his eyes that are filled with adrenaline and lust.

"A name"

"Tonowari's"

Believe it not he is actually the jealous type. A very jealous type.