17

Tonowari and I were at a stand still.

The sun barely peaking over the horizon.

He had fallen asleep on the sofa a thin blanket draped over his bottom half. One arm folded over his eyes the other laid on his stomach. One leg propped up while the other was relaxed. I wrapped my own sheet around me before walking over to him.

Straddling his lap, I leaned down to kiss him. Slowly but surely his hands go around my waist latching down to him.

His lips begin to push back as I tilt my head and push against his own force. His tongue slips into my mouth while I slide my hands downwards to feel his fully erected shaft.

"Fuck" he moans as I position my folds over his tip rubbing and wetting every part of him.

He was going to break and give in. Tonowari sits up forcing me to the the one underneath. Dropping his head on mine and pulling me into a kiss.

And suddenly he just gets up.

"Good try."

"Tono..." I uttered as I just lay there and realized he was serious about refusing to do anything related to sex

I let out a sigh as Tonowari goes to our small garden and pulls off fruit. I don't even know how he's able to still have control over his cravings.

He walks back over to me and gives me a peeled fruit and water as I glare up at him. Who has a bad smirk on his face.

Attempting to still win I spill water on me and he just chuckles.

"Honestly, this fucking girl"

"Can you help me?" I ask as he leans down to lick around my skin. I was weak to his touch feeling deprived of all physical affection. "Please Tonowari"

He towers over me, going downwards to lick around my nipples as my hands go and touch his cheek.

And when I am lost in all the sensation. Tonowari just stops.

"Done"

"I hate you" I groan

"Already starting with this attitude?" He asks still right in my face.

"Fix it then"

"I will, in couple of days."

"Are you really scheduling sex?" I say looking into his blue eyes as he smiles, showing his dimples.

"I'm a very busy Olo'eyktan." He teases

"Am I not your top priority?"

"Of course."

"Then why can I not jump to the top of that list?" I ask tilting my head and pulling him into a kiss.

"Can't give into you that easy can I?" Tonowari throws back kissing down my neck.

"Tonowari." I moan "please"

"Please what?" He whispers "what would my wife like?"

My hands reach for his thighs touching working my hand around his shaft.

His hands go around my neck, arching me up to look into his eyes. As I reach downwards to lick his tip letting his pre-cum drip into my mouth. Pushing him more into my mouth while Tonowari's clutches onto the sofa behind me for support.

"You are going to regret this" he groans

"Make. Me. Regret. It."

And with those words Tonowari pushes me back on the sofa, not being able to handle it anymore.

HERE WITH ME  /  Tonowari जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें