Yes... It's Really you

Start from the beginning

When I came with mumbling Kong's name again and again I realised he was peacefully sleeping in his bedroom. But I was feeling so frustrated, so lost, so helpless.

Falling in love with an imaginary person is not a simple thing....

Maybe I have gone crazy.... Completely.

I think I have to stop myself now.

And that's when I decided to ignore him.

If he is someone my mind made off, then I believe after some time I will able to shut his voice and break this heartbreaking connection between us.

But....

After all the efforts of ignoring him from last 7 days...

Here I am.... Standing in front of him with my arms open, waiting for him to run to me...

Just as we promised we will do if...

IF we ever get the chance to meet each other for real. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am never gonna let him walk away from my arms...

Never.

**********************************

Kong's Pov---------

Everyone around us were shocked to watch us squealing happily in each other arms.

Arthit was always the most uptight person in the college and inside his friend cercle too. He never open up easily and he hates skin ship. So... Now Arthit smiling at a stranger and holding him in his arms while laughing hysterically dosen't setting well with his friends and other students in the cafeteria.

I can hear Maprang calling Arthit's name behind my back but couldn't care about anything or anyone else right this moment.

I am in my Arthit's arms, my deepest and heartiest wish has came true finally.

Arthit moved his face in the crook of my neck with a soft hummm. I felt his lips touching my sensitive skin just below my ear and I couldn't stop the low moan slipping through my lips, Arthit's arms tighten around me and his whole body stiffness. Slowly he pulled away while still keeping me in his arms

Wanna go to my dorm room... I don't want to share you or your attention right now with anyone

His eyes blazing with so much possesiveness that I felt myself breathing heavier. I could trust my voice at the moment so I just nodded my head in agreement.

I too dosen't want to share My Arthit with anyone.

Not now... Not EVER.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With my wobbly legs, Arthit moved us out of the cafeteria, his old, and my new friends, were calling both of our names but we didn't stop.

As soon as we step out from the elevator of his dorm building at his floor, he had me pinned against the wall of the hallway, a gasp of surprise leaving from me when he cupped my face. His lips so close to mine, I can feel the mint breath hitting on my throbbing lips. His gaze lingered on my lips when he asked,

“I was waiting to have you in my arms for so long... Kong, were you wanting too... hun ??”

A simple question. More like asking a consent from me to do whatever he wants to do with me.

My lips lifted for a smile, hands delicately wrapping around his neck.

“Yes... Since forever... ”