No way, I am a really good person!

Anyways , back to my beautiful bride.

I cannot wait to see yagnaseni! Her beauty, her grace, her anger, her bravery, everything about her is just sooo perfect. She-

"Bhrata Arjun, you need to get ready for you marriage. You can daydream later." Said Nakul.

THIS GUY!

THIS GUY!

WAIT TILL YOU FALL IN LOVE NAKUL!

He teased me the MOST yesterday!

Argh

Anyways, unfortunately he is right. I do need to get ready for my marriage.

Draupadi's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY!

IT IS MY WEDDING DAYY!!

I can't wait to get married!!

But first, I need to drag my sister to get ready!

How will she even survive without me? I mean, I think we will be able to meet often since Angraj will visit Rajkumar Duryodhan often, but will she be ok?

I am extremely excited to get married, but I really wish I got to stay with my family longer. Hmmm.

Anyways, after I took a bath, I started getting ready for my marriage. I am soo nervous.

I hope everything turns out fine! All the servants are rushing here and there to make sure everything is prim and proper. I am going to miss all of them as well. Me and Lili bonded with all of them a lot in these few months. Oh My God! I feel so emotional!

Alia's POV

I feel soo emotional. I know Drau is emotional too. I want to meet Malini. She was out very first friend. I wish I could bring her along with me, but she needs to stay with her family too. I will miss that child a lot.

Anyways, I am finally ready. Me and Drau decided that we would look together in the mirror and the same time, so I walked out to meet her, covering my eyes while Malini's mom helped me to walk without bumping into anything.

"Ready Drau?"

"Ready Lili!"

I opened my eyes.

WOW!

JUST WOW!

WE BOTH LOOKED REALLY GOOD!

But I was feeling really emotional!! Me and my sister are going to part ways soon! OMG!!

Draupadi's POV

WOWWW

I knew I was getting married but looking at the mirror somehow made it more real. J don't know how.

I AM GOING TO MISS MY WONDERFUL SISTER SOON!! OMG!