III. Birth of Panchal's princesses

Third person's POV
Maharaj Drupad was burning with vengeance. He wanted to seek revenge for the damage done by Dronacharya. He did not care about his friendship at that point. All he could think of was revenge. He could not let Drona do that and get away with it.

Maharaj Drupad's POV

How dare Drona do that? What sort of Guru askd students who are fresh out of Gurukul to go and defear a king who has fought so many wars. I need to seek revenge. I need a son who will kill Drona. That is why I need this yagna. My son! My son will do what my daughter failed to do and will restore my pride and honour.

Third person's POV
The fire was roaring with life. Such a magnificent sight had never been witnessed before. Many subjects had come to witness the birth of their prince. They were also eager to meet tge Rishis and seek their blessings.

Panchal had been decorated with multiple flowers. The whole kingdom was looking beautiful. Drupad had ordered for sweets to be distributed to his subjects. He was very eager to welcome his son who would kill his arch nemesis.

Finally the Rishis asked Drupad to ask for his son.

Drupad's POV

Finally! In just a matter of a few minutes , my son will be here. And so asked the gods to give me a handsome and charming son who would bring glory to Panchal and would kill Drona.

They listened to my prayers and the fire roared again. My son was born. Thank God, my amazing , valourous son was born.

I could see the way my subjects' eyes shone with awe and pride. I am sure that my son will restore Panchal to its' former glory.

 I am sure that my son will restore Panchal to its' former glory

He came down from the yagna and stood before me. My son , my magnificent son!

He bowed down and touched my feet.

"Bless me pitashree so that I can fulfill my destiny and make you proud." He said.

"You are destined for great things, my son! You will not only make me proud , but also the entire country!" I said.

We started to walk towards the palace when suddenly rishi stopped me.

"Wait Drupad! The god's want to bless you with two daughters . These two girls will revolutionize the entire aryavart. They will rewrite the destinies of many prominent kshatriyas. These girls will bring preosperity to your kingdom." Said the rishi.

Daughters? Why? I did not ask for that Anyways, they say that the kingdom will preosper, so I will welcome them.

"Ask for what you want Drupad!" Said the rishi.

"I want both my daughters to be the most beautiful women that the world has ever seen. They should be caring , strong willed and empathetic. I wish for such princesses. They should also marry the best warriors of aryavart." I said.