BII- 19 She's Mine

3rd Party POV

"I- I love you K-karylle. I just realized it when you said that you want me to stop. Ako na lang si Vice please."

"B-but P-peter, Vice is different. It's not you. How can I love you completely if Vice is still the one who owned my heart, my mind, my all. I wanna believe that Vice is you but things are complicated between us." Karylle said, she was pessimistic. The thought of Coco in the scene, a wave of despair descended over her. Her fate was uncertain now knowing that Peter might be a totally different person eventhough there's a lot of resemblance showing that him and Vice are really alike.

He grasped her hands between his and held them and sadness filled his eyes. He helped Karylle to sat down para magpantay sila, he held her chin and looked at her seriously.

"Look at me Karylle, diba kamukha ko si Vice? Diba pati itong tattoo ko all of it are like his tattoos? Just imagine me na ako si Vice, you can call me Vice if you want. Just let me love you, these feelings I have for you eto ang pinakamasarap na pakiramdam na naramdaman ko sa buong buhay ko. Ipagkakait mo ba sa akin na maramdaman ko ang mahalin ko ang isang tulad mo? Just let me love you, kahit alam kung option lang ako. As long as I can love you sapat na sa akin." Karylle eyes sparkled, she really can't question the physical appearance of Peter. Vice talaga eh, but there's a lot of question What If's.

What if ayaw ni Coco maghiwalay sila?

What if sa umpisa lang pala ang nararamdaman ni Peter for her?

What if she fall inlove with Peter then biglang dumating ang totoong Vice. How she can handle that?

"I'm so scared P-peter." She murmured and looked away.

"It's okay to be scared. But you have to get out there, open up, make mistakes, learn, be stronger, love and start all over again." He titled up her chin and moved closer then give her his sweetest smile.

"Pero Karylle when I said start all over again, dapat ako lang. Wag yung boss mo ah." He remembered about her boss, he can't help but to pout his lips due to disappointment. Hindi naman niya masisi si Karylle if madami ang mahuhumaling dito.

A kinky smile formed in her lips. "Bakit naman okay naman si Echo ah." She teased.

"Ah ganoon! Ipagpapalit mo ako doon sa gwapo na yun?" inirapan ni Peter si Karylle, she on the other hand trying to hide her laughter.

"Selos ka?" she's asked with a straight face.

"Pupunta ba ako dito kung hindi?" iritang sagot ni Peter.

"Wow touched naman ako, inlove na talaga sa akin si Petra." Pang-aasar ni Karylle.

"Tae ka kasi eh." Seryosong sambit ni Petra.

"Huh?" naguguluhan na reaksyon ni Karylle.