"Jilly, you are bringing all of them? I thought we were going to give them a gift a day or something like that." Joe says with a smile.

"Yes! I couldn't decide which gift to bring today so why not all of them. I just love spoiling babies and everyone in general." Jill says as Joe picks up Devi as well.

"I'll hold a bag for you, Nana." Naomi says and Jill grins, handing Naomi the big ole gift bag.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Pop has his hands full!" Jill says as she smiles at Joe walking in circles, causing the boys to laugh.

"Nom nom!" Jacob says, calling for Naomi.

"Yes, Jakey!" Naomi says, looking at her baby uncle.

"Baaa!" Jacob says, pointing outside, indicating that he wants Naomi to come along.

"Naomi will come! She and Peter will come right behind us, okay? We all can't fit in the car." Joe tries to explain to the eleven month old.

Jacob pouts when he understands what's happening, causing Naomi to smile at his adorable little pout.

"Jakey, I promise Peter and I will be right behind you. I won't be far." Naomi says as she stands on her tippy toes and kisses Jacob on the cheek and then Devi.

"Come on you two. We gotta go see baby Ivy!" Joe says with excitement.

"Yay!" Devi and Jacob say as they clap both of their hands.

"Yes! Let's go! We need to hurry up before the press finds out! I'm surprised it hasn't!" Jill says with a smile.

Jill, Joe, Jacob and Devi all manage to get into their waiting van and small presidential motorcade without detection from the press.

Naomi hands Jill Devi's bag and peeks into the van, smiling at Jacob and Devi and blowing kisses at them.

"Bye, Devi and Jakey! See you two later!" Naomi says in a babyfied voice.

"Bye!" Jacob says as he waves, saying a new word!

"Jakey! You said bye! Good boy!" Jill says with lots of excitement.

"Bye bye!" Devi says with a wave as well.

"You two, Devi! Look at you two learning new words! Smart cookies!" Joe says as he puts his aviators on.

"Ba Ba!" Devi and Jacob say as they wave their hands and the presidential motorcade drives off.

-

After a short drive, the four make it to Walter Reed. With Secret Service in tow, they all take the elevator to where the birthing center is!

"Let's go on the elevator!" Joe says as he holds Devi and a balloon that says "It's A Girl" along with Devi's bag on his back.

"Eeeee!" Devi says as he claps his hands.

"Ba baaa!" Jacob says as he gets excited.

"Yeah! You see all of the buttons? There are nine of them! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine!" Jill says as she points and counts the elevator buttons.

Joe, Devi, Jacob and Jill all get on the elevator along with two secret service men and it's a little tight.

"Look, we get to see us going up! Weeee!" Joe says to the boys, causing them to giggle loudly.

Soon enough, they all make it to the floor where Kamala's room is. After greeting the two agents posted outside Kamala's room, Joe, Jacob, Jill, and Devi come inside and see her, Doug, and Maya talking.